Before the world blew up, Clorox wipes were some of my best friends. I’d use a container every 2 weeks just to keep things sterile enough to stay healthy. But now, like everyone, I need to use them for everything. I didn’t stock up before my hospital stay because I didn’t think our stupid government would let things get this bad. I have:
- 1/4 container of Lysol wipes
- 1.5 bottles of isopropyl alcohol (70%)
- 1 bottle of Fantastic bathroom spray (foaming that leaves residue on everything)
- 1 bottle Lysol hydrogen peroxide cleaning spray (also foamy)
- 10 rolls of cheap paper towel.
I wasn’t thinking when tomatoes were dropped off and sprayed them with Fantastic and rinsed, which ruined them. So then I thought I might make a dilute solution of isopropyl alcohol to spray food and food boxes which could have been handled by others, but then I thought I’d read you had to use 70% solution to kill the virus? Since Fantastic and Lysol sprays need to stay on undisturbed for 10 minutes that kind of makes them not good candidates for boxes food items or bags of chips and stuff. No one has any of the things I need in stock, and no way to know if they’re be available. I could really use some ideas.