Hello everybody

I don’t think Boston / New York / Los Angeles / Sydney / Kansas City / Chicago / Syracuse / Dallas / Chicago / Los Angeles is going to fit, so this kind of sucks if you have to do them all.

Goodbye! I am making joke. Ha ha ha

Jesus, Ry. Do you just periodically go OH EFF THIS I’M MOVING AS FAR AWAY AS MY BANK ACCOUNT WILL ALLOW or something?

I’m guessing that Switzerland period was during WW2. Ser gut, mein fruend?

–Bill

Oh! Reminds me- technically, I lived in Henderson City for awhile, which is a seperate township from Las Vegas and was, 10-20 years ago, geographically seperate as well, but with the growth of the Vegas Valley, the two have conjoined. I assume thta’s excludes it from the list, since it’s more of a general I don’t know what the Hell I’m talking about anymore, right?

Ah yes, good humour. I was wondering where everyone with a bit of good humour has disappeared from the face of the internet, aparently they were all waiting for me to start a hello thread. :P

I will explain the thing now, it started when I was getting asked where I am on internet chat back in my first days of internet chat. So, I would say for example, UK. And the other person would make a comment about the british or the country or asking me how “you british” do such and such. Then I would have to say, I am not british, I am just living here for the moment. So, if you take that, expand it over years and other internet places, like forums, gaming sessions, emails, I decided to act lazy and put both UK and Greece. Since I was visiting Greece every few months at the time (haven’t gone back since 2002), the idea was that it would just save me time. OF course I had no idea I would get into a conversation such as this.
Not that I mind.

A few more things about me then, I am capricorn, dark brown hair (almost black), about 5.11 height (my guess), and I love cheese with every food apart fish. Oh, I do not eat fish more than once a year. I do not drink much alcohol anymore (just don’t feel like it), apart from say a pint of beer or a double jack or drambuie every 2-3 weeks or so. My favourite sport is soccer, followed by formula 1, basketball, tennis. I like boxing, baseball, american football, golf, wrc, but I don’t have access to any of them in large quantities, thus I do not watch them at all.

My favourite games of all time are
1)Colonial Conquest by SSI
2)Carrier Command
3)Conflict: A Middle EAst Political Simulator
4)GBA championship: Two On Two
5)Sensible Soccer
6)C&C Renegade
7)C&C Generals+Zero Hour
8)Star Wars Rebellion
9)Star Trek Birth Of the Federation
10)Red Lighting
11)Silent Service
12)Gunship
13)F16 Combat Pilot
14)Moon Patrol
15)UMS
16)Civilization III

The list goes on and on.
(apart from the first game, all the rest move in the list)

A few more things about me, I graduated in International Politics and Strategic Studies, studied for 2.5 years Computing Informatics and currently studying Film and TV (With personal focus on film making), graduating in June 2007.
My life dream is to go to the USA after I get a job there and sometime after that to become an american citizen.

Hobbies and interests, other than games, include, Sci Fi (reading and watching movies), listening to the same 80s music over and over again, history, philosophy, and always always managing to find the least appropriate woman to spend my time with. I also never miss a chance to defend americans whenever (very often) people blaming them for the evils on this world, and always enjoying it when people are purplexed that from nowhere someone who is not american (yet, I say) is telling them exactly what believes for their relationship with their mother. (what can I say, I do not make many friends anymore).

I like my weather sunny, and I do not like noisy neighbours. I like my privacy a lot. In terms of technology I am not the person that you should listen to to find out what will be big next year. Case in point a conversation I had with a cousin of mine when back in 1996-97 I told him that I cannot see what the big deal is with mp3s, and I “still prefer a good old tape where you can easily just FF to what you want to listen to”, not the best of me. Having said that, I am very good at analysing and expecting certain outcomes from certain situations. Either directly (huge arguments with professors back in 2000 about what is now known as the war on terror and the attacks against the USA and how they wouldn’t listen to me), or indirectly when I first listened to mod files back in the 80s and (don’t know what it was) a sound demo for the atari ST, which was like 15 secs of poorly digitized song (don’t remember the song anymore), and said that it would be so much better if all music could be played as files from a computer instead of the usual media (LP, tape, CDs), and the guy who gave me the disk laughing that it would take more than a hard drive to hold one song.
Yes, I know how it contradicts what I said earlier about mp3s, but both stories are accurate.

Well, that is enough for now I guess.

I didn’t really read the list of games you like, but I am sure a lot of them suck. Expect more detail as to which ones and why in future posts (from other people, who read the list).

Oh, and welcome!

You are going to have to parse down those huge posts to witty one-liners or put in some fancylad italics and bold.

Also, stay away from labias. Bad news around here.

Yeah, we seem to have driven off Kitsune.

Dude, fuck Henderson. :P

Haha hmmyes, quite so. Do carry on.

I will explain the thing now, it started when I was getting asked where I am on internet chat back in my first days of internet chat. So, I would say for example, UK. And the other person would make a comment about the british or the country or asking me how “you british” do such and such. Then I would have to say, I am not british, I am just living here for the moment. So, if you take that, expand it over years and other internet places, like forums, gaming sessions, emails, I decided to act lazy and put both UK and Greece. Since I was visiting Greece every few months at the time (haven’t gone back since 2002), the idea was that it would just save me time. OF course I had no idea I would get into a conversation such as this.
Not that I mind.

You could always, you know, leave it blank. Seeing as how you’re lazy and all.

A few more things about me then, I am capricorn, dark brown hair (almost black), about 5.11 height (my guess), and I love cheese with every food apart fish. Oh, I do not eat fish more than once a year. I do not drink much alcohol anymore (just don’t feel like it), apart from say a pint of beer or a double jack or drambuie every 2-3 weeks or so. My favourite sport is soccer, followed by formula 1, basketball, tennis. I like boxing, baseball, american football, golf, wrc, but I don’t have access to any of them in large quantities, thus I do not watch them at all.

You live in a cave, then. Hey, okay by me. I suggest you PM Nellie, and tell him I sent you.

My favourite games of all time are
1)Colonial Conquest by SSI
2)Carrier Command
3)Conflict: A Middle EAst Political Simulator
4)GBA championship: Two On Two
5)Sensible Soccer
6)C&C Renegade
7)C&C Generals+Zero Hour
8)Star Wars Rebellion
9)Star Trek Birth Of the Federation
10)Red Lighting
11)Silent Service
12)Gunship
13)F16 Combat Pilot
14)Moon Patrol
15)UMS
16)Civilization III

You have been living in a cave. Or have just emerged from a 4-year coma.

The list goes on and on.

Like its owner. It better, with Civ3 hitting #16 with a bullet. WTf is UMS?

(apart from the first game, all the rest move in the list)

What’s it like, being the only person on the planet who would stomp over copies of Half Life, WoW, Torment, etc just to score a primo copy of, uh, Colonial Conquest?

A few more things about me, I graduated in International Politics and Strategic Studies, studied for 2.5 years Computing Informatics and currently studying Film and TV (With personal focus on film making), graduating in June 2007.

With that Curriculum Vitae, I simply cannot b^H^H^Hwait to see your films, G. I mean, the politics, the strategery, the…the fucking Informatics, man! I’m interested in how you’re a film and TV study major and you apparently have limited access to, uh, TV. But hey, inmates get law degrees, right?

My life dream is to go to the USA after I get a job there and sometime after that to become an american citizen.

I’ll tell you what, G-man: it fucking RAWKS here. To borrow a phrase from a one David Chappelle, it’s like a million fuzzy kittens nuzzling your balls.

Hobbies and interests, other than [old -Ed.] games, include, Sci Fi (reading and watching movies), listening to the same 80s music over and over again, history, philosophy, and always always managing to find the least appropriate woman to spend my time with. I also never miss a chance to defend americans whenever (very often) people blaming them for the evils on this world, and always enjoying it when people are purplexed that from nowhere someone who is not american (yet, I say) is telling them exactly what believes for their relationship with their mother. (what can I say, I do not make many friends anymore).

Man, with that pro-American attitude you’re copping, you can forget about living here! The nerve. You are hereby disallowed from residing within 700 miles of either the west or east coasts. Put on your “I <3 BUSH” shirt and don’t stop until the houses come on wheels.

And are we still handing out the Rob Beschizza Award for quotes? I nominate the bolded part.

I like my weather sunny, and I do not like noisy neighbours. I like my privacy a lot. In terms of technology I am not the person that you should listen to to find out what will be big next year. Case in point a conversation I had with a cousin of mine when back in 1996-97 I told him that I cannot see what the big deal is with mp3s, and I “still prefer a good old tape where you can easily just FF to what you want to listen to”, not the best of me. Having said that, I am very good at analysing and expecting certain outcomes from certain situations. Either directly (huge arguments with professors back in 2000 about what is now known as the war on terror and the attacks against the USA and how they wouldn’t listen to me), or indirectly when I first listened to mod files back in the 80s and (don’t know what it was) a sound demo for the atari ST, which was like 15 secs of poorly digitized song (don’t remember the song anymore), and said that it would be so much better if all music could be played as files from a computer instead of the usual media (LP, tape, CDs), and the guy who gave me the disk laughing that it would take more than a hard drive to hold one song.
Yes, I know how it contradicts what I said earlier about mp3s, but both stories are accurate.

Well, that is enough for now I guess.

W-…ah, naw. I just can’t, he seems so earnest.

See, that was your problem, right there. You need to drag that instinct behind the chemical sheds and shoot it. Although I will say I think I ended up reading pretty much your whole post, because I read Bill’s. I hope you can continue your current level of posting, because Bill’s posts make the world a better place. It makes me sad, though – he’s going to be like John Henry fighting the steam engine that is Efthimios G.*

*[size=2](When you become a citizen, they tell you the story that will explain that reference.)[/size]

You don’t drink much alcohol? I drink so much alcohol it would make you question your belief in God.

My liver is like Sisyphus. Especially earlier tonight.

Hey Ef, glad to see you around these parts. Especially because my “login is blocked” over at the CGM site and has been since the revamp. Was it something I said?

Really? Where?

Justin, I’m from Little Rock, which is where my mother’s family is from, and went to college in Conway, which is where my father’s family is from. However, since I’ve been in California for the past ten years or so, and Boston for a few years before that, it’s pretty much knocked the Southern out of me.

I know we have a couple other Arkansans here. Brandon Clement and, umm, I forget.

-Tom

No kidding. My home town and college town are both Fayetteville. Chicago hasn’t killed my accent as I’ve never really had one (an oddity to family, friends, and strangers alike), and there seems to be a high concentration of Arkansans in the Windy City in case I ever want to get back to my roots.

I’ll be visiting my girlfriend’s family in Little Rock and Morrilton over the holiday, so I’ll make sure and ask everyone I meet if they know you…much like all of those who ask me if I know Bill Clinton.

Well met, fellow refugee from the Land of Oppor…er, the Natural State! Pig soooie and all that (or go Warriors! or Bears!).

Too late for that.

Really? Where?[/quote]

Hey Justin, no CGM just did this to everyone I think.
Just re register.

Bill, I would take your post a bit more seriously if you at least knew what UMS is.
Thanks for your reply though!

See, that was your problem, right there. You need to drag that instinct behind the chemical sheds and shoot it. Although I will say I think I ended up reading pretty much your whole post, because I read Bill’s. I hope you can continue your current level of posting, because Bill’s posts make the world a better place. It makes me sad, though – he’s going to be like John Henry fighting the steam engine that is Efthimios G.*

*[size=2](When you become a citizen, they tell you the story that will explain that reference.)[/size][/quote]

I think it would be better (if you want to) to read my original post as it is rather than Bill’s reply to it. You can take a post, fill it with your half ass “funny” comments, it just doesn’t feel the same.

I am sure you will be glad to know that I will continue the same level of posting here, solely for the amusement you find reading Bill’s replies to my posts. Do you want a banana? I like bananas

I don’t lie dude, at least not online.

I totally agree.

Do you want a banana? I like bananas

Hey, whoa, slow down there. We’re just at the exchanging-signs, I-like-walks-on-the-beach stage right now.