Hello everybody

You went back to Arkansas? I’m not sure that it’s a good idea to advertise that when you make a living selling your keen acumen.

I once said that you are as crazy as Tom Cruise, but I’m not sure that counts.

I once said that you are as crazy as Tom Cruise, but I’m not sure that counts.[/quote]

Ben Sones, too? Wow, the list of people here gets better and better!

Yeah, I always bring class to a room. Bask in my presence! Bask, I tell you!

I did. Now I’m “blocked.” And no Webmaster link in sight.

EDIT: Ah, but registering with a different email did the trick. f course, I didn’t want to use that address, so it’s still very annoying.

I did. Now I’m “blocked.” And no Webmaster link in sight.[/quote]

Emailing Steve then? Unless he hangs around here of course.

I did. Now I’m “blocked.” And no Webmaster link in sight.[/quote]

Emailing Steve then? Unless he hangs around here of course.[/quote]
I did, and he does (“steve”). I sent him a second email to say “never mind.” They really should put up a site admin contact, though.

Internet Greetings to you faceless, nameless geek of questionable gender.

If you have not done so already I suggest you read this thread. It will tell you everything you need to know about this community.

Salutation to one and all. My deepest heartfelt happiness to your many wonderful loins and greetings to bring much joyous occasions of friendly friendliness.

Also, a quick browse through these threads will prepare you for the ‘good’ humour that is QT3.

Why don’t you just say “Starcraft?” Or are you just too damn 1337? It’s kind of like, I dunno, putting two completely different locations on your Locations tag, and then concocting a 200-word essay in what might potentially be an English-based language about why, summating it with “I’m lazy.”

You know, I was trying to be nice to you. I was trying to get a feel for you. Maybe you’re, I dunno, different somehow. Not like every single other person ever who has thought to himself You know, I think I’ll start a thread introducing myself. That’s it, just me, introducing myself. Having read all the other threads where people introduce themselves on the internet and this site specifically, what could go wrong? I mean, I’m totally interesting in and of myself. I am unique and a jewel. The glory that is me will become evident. Of course, if anybody makes a joke even goodnaturedly, I’m going to completely flip out and reveal that I’m a quadruple-amputee, sleep in a bread basket and communicate on the internet by blowing into a complicated nexus of tubes, and aren’t they sorry they made fun of me?

I give you props, G (whereas, of course, you do not do so in kind); few have ever come right out and plain admitted they have no friends to speak of. God, if only you’d come of internet age a few years ago. There was a site for you, my friend, then. Anyway, you’re still awesome, because you somehow remind me of the Cranky Foreign Cabdriver guy from MadTV, specifically the post-9/11 sketch: “I LOVE AMERICA WOOOOO AMERICA NUMBER ONE SEE MY FLAGS I LOVE AMERICA DON’T SEND ME TO CUBA PLEASE.” That, or Weird Al Yankovic’s seminal work, I’m Gonna Buy Me a Condo.

I don’t lie dude, at least not online.

Haha, liar. And, like, why? Are you implying AND BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION I CAN EASILY SURMISE that you mean to say you lie like a guy with his wife holding a wedding ring receipt in his face that reads “MONTGOMERY WARDS $70.00 CUBIC ZIRCONIUM RING 10K GOLD BAND PLATE CLOSEOUT CLEARANCE RETURNS” on it in real life but on the internet, you’re a regular Ollie North? Although, actually, I think I believe you, which is even worse.

I think it would be better (if you want to) to read my original post as it is rather than Bill’s reply to it. You can take a post, fill it with your half ass “funny” comments, it just doesn’t feel the same.

My guess is (he doesn’t want to). Man, just how unfunny am I? Half-ass and funny in quotes? That’s like, net quarter-ass or one-eighth-ass funny, if my math is correct (I admit, I failed informatics).

I am sure you will be glad to know that I will continue the same level of posting here,

Are you guys just gonna sit there and take threats like that? Man, that…that, my friends, is the motherluvvin’ gauntlet.

solely for the amusement you find reading Bill’s replies to my posts.

Oh, stop it, you. Have a little fun for the short time you’re walking the Earth, will you? Call me an asshole. See, didn’t that feel good?

Do you want a banana? I like bananas

Really? I like cock.

I always just assume people like Efthimios G. are just Machfive posting with a new alias, they come and go, never very believable…

But now I am confused, unless Igor and Efthimios are the same person, will the real machfive please stand up?

And the Grinches heart that day, grew five times!

Seems we’ve found Cindy Sue Who.

Why don’t you just say “Starcraft?” Or are you just too damn 1337? It’s kind of like, I dunno, putting two completely different locations on your Locations tag, and then concocting a 200-word essay in what might potentially be an English-based language about why, summating it with “I’m lazy.” [/quote]

First of all, I honestly believe you are an idiot. Still, I will reply to your post point by point because I have nothing better to do right now.
You do not know me at all, you do not know if I am trying to look elite as you say it or whatever. You reply to my first long post here with an annoying attitude, and you continue now. First of all, why do you find it so difficult and so out of place that I have put two locations as my location. Is it too difficult to accept my explanation? Where did you get the idea that I put the location such so that I will make myself look somehow special or yourself an idiot? I did not wake up and decided to join this forum and piss Bill off by putting my location as UK/Greece. I have been doing this for years and if you knew me you would know it. Or of course if you believed my explanation you wouldn’t be posting this again, perhaps you are used to people who lie all the time? Sorry for that.

Bullshit you were trying to be nice to me. You seriously have a problem with people opening up, don’t you? Do you want to talk about it?

When did I say I have no friends to speak of?
To the internet age a few years ago? I am far from some of the first users of the internet, but I am interested knowing when exactly you wanted me to first gain access to it? I first accessed the internet on a friends computer back in 1991 or so, but I admit I only joined a forum (is that what you were talking about) in 97-98 when I had proper regular internet access. It might not be in the 80s but 91 is not too bad I think, in fact 97 is not too bad either, IMHO. Perhaps you are referring to an earlier age, when you also had to walk 57 miles to go to school or when you didn’t know if at the next corner a T-Rex would eat you alive.
Unfortunately I haven’t read MAD magazine for over 10 years and I just don’t remember any such character. Now, why you have a problem with my feelings about the USA is something I have no clue, and I couldn’t care less, if you don’t like it, well, tough luck. Live with it.

I am not implying anything, you can read it however you want to. I do not see any reason to lie online. Can you give me a reason for me to lie? In the life offline, I do not lie apart from some very delicate times when you just have to lie or when you are liying to not someone’s feelings. Online I do not see any such problem(s), thus I completely not lie. You can believe me or not, I don’t care much.

You contributed with that comment as much as I do with this, perhaps a bit less.

Not very funny, but please go on.

You are not an asshole, you are just an idiot. You have huge ego, and you think you are very clever, very bad combination.
I am having a good time posting and reading in this forum. It’s been a while since I “met” someone like you, but always an somewhat interesting diversion.

[/quote]

Well, that’s dynamite!

I don’t know who the other two people are, I do know neither of them is me.

I would tell you to ask a couple of people that I know here about it, but, I don’t want to bother them with this.

I know understand why really popular forums ban “Hi!” threads.

Yes, though banning such threads because some people want to make a fuss, is just bad move imo.

Why don’t you just say “Starcraft?” Or are you just too damn 1337?

Bill, I think Google wasn’t your friend this time. I think it’s far more likely he referred to this.

So G. will take you posts more seriously now that you know he’S talking about a wargame from 1988. Hooray!

It’s definitely easier to know who you’re dealing with right up front.

I think he’s probably just making an educated guess. A couple weeks back someone said wumpus was back – maybe we can get a poll put together.

Yep yep, I am in Little Rock (and long live Vino’s! :) ). It’s not my hometown, but I’ve lived here for long enough that it should be. DaveCPA lives up in Cabot, haven’t seem him post for a bit.

Dude I just done told you I believed you. And if you knew me (here’s where you can retort with WELL I NEVER WANT TO SO FORGET IT), you’d know you’re completely flipping out on the wrong swingin’ dick. Not because I’m all that or a STOWUN COWULD INTAHNET KILLAH or whatever. But if you can’t take some seriously silly clowning around, then you’re not likely to contribute much. For reference, this succintly epitomizes what I mean by not much. Come on fella; lurk a spell before inelegantly dropping trou and exclaming HERE I AM KIDS! HOW’S THE BEEF WELLINGTON, AY?

Bullshit you were trying to be nice to me. You seriously have a problem with people opening up, don’t you? Do you want to talk about it?

That was so gay my monitor just tried to fellate me. God’s going to have to kill another kitten, you know? I hope you’re happy. Is that what you call opening up? I AM FROM MANY PLACES. I LIKE PIES. SOMETIMES IT RAINS. THERE IS A MAN WHO LIVES IN MY MOUTH AND HE TELLS ME WHERE THE DARK THINGS GO. EXTREMELY OLD COMPUTER GAMES ARE GREAT. ARE YOU IMPRESSED WITH THE NEW RIG I’M GOING TO BUY (last June)?

You don’t lie, right? I’ll point out that that excerpt was a few paragraphs after you expressed how you dug the goofing you were getting, and then of course took full credit for it. And then here’s your opener:

I am open minded, don’t usualy get into fights and a fun guy in general.

“Open minded” sounds like a bi-curious come-on, it took you less than 24 hours to get into a fight, and you’re about as fun as a wet sleeping bag. Wait, here comes some more dazzle from Captain Fun now:

To the internet age a few years ago? I am far from some of the first users of the internet, but I am interested knowing when exactly you wanted me to first gain access to it?

Oh, I know this one! Never.

I first accessed the internet on a friends computer back in 1991 or so, but I admit I only joined a forum (is that what you were talking about) in 97-98 when I had proper regular internet access. It might not be in the 80s but 91 is not too bad I think, in fact 97 is not too bad either, IMHO. Perhaps you are referring to an earlier age, when you also had to walk 57 miles to go to school or when you didn’t know if at the next corner a T-Rex would eat you alive.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeah, okay.

Unfortunately I haven’t read MAD magazine for over 10 years and I just don’t remember any such character. Now, why you have a problem with my feelings about the USA is something I have no clue, and I couldn’t care less, if you don’t like it, well, tough luck. Live with it.

BY GOD I WILL JUST TO SHOW YOU. Of course you love the USA, you don’t live here. Are you brown? Are you clean? Come on in!

I am not implying anything, you can read it however you want to. I do not see any reason to lie online. Can you give me a reason for me to lie? In the life offline, I do not lie apart from some very delicate times when you just have to lie or when you are liying to not someone’s feelings. Online I do not see any such problem(s), thus I completely not lie. You can believe me or not, I don’t care much.

Aw, you know…you’re making me feel all guilty and shit. Never mind. There’s an unspoken internet rule, you know? Don’t Feed the Pidgins.

You are not an asshole, you are just an idiot. You have huge ego, and you think you are very clever, very bad combination.

Haha wow, you’re pretty sharp, after all that. 2 for 2 on that last sentence. I think I like you, G. You got moxie.

I am having a good time posting and reading in this forum. It’s been a while since I “met” someone like you, but always an somewhat interesting diversion.

Well, that’s good, I was afraid you were like getting bummed out or something, what with all the WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE I SAY I LIVE TWO PLACES and all. Cheers.

Really? I like cock.

Well, that’s dynamite!

GUESS I BETTER STOP SUCKING IT THEN oh, never mind.