I did a thing at work, and now I get to pick from a list of gifts from the Apple website.
- Apple Watch, series 3 (but I don’t wear a watch and don’t have an iPhone or any other Apple products to interface with it)
- Beats Studio Buds noise-cancelling wireless earbuds (but I prefer over-ear headphones and have several good pairs, though none are noise-cancelling)
- Apple TV 4K, generation 2 (I have a Roku)
- Apple iPod Touch, 7th generation (I have a very nice DAP and a very nice Chromebook/tablet and don’t watch movies on teeny screens)
- Beats Pill+ wireless speaker thing (don’t want)
Is there any point to owning an Apple Watch if you don’t have an iPhone or Mac?
Plenty of Amazon reviewers seem to have and use multiple streaming devices, but what exactly do they get out of that? Aren’t the channels more or less the same across devices?
Does the iPod Touch have any uses other than music and video playback?