Hero Academy - Tournament of May

I would have but I wasn’t sure if you didn’t wanted out of the tourney.

Challenge sent!

battle of the dwarves!

I think it’s probably best that I forfeit my games and drop out of this. Sorry everyone.

No problem, roBurky. Are you going to finish the game vs. bishop for the finals of last month?

DeF defeats ducker in some hot Dwarf on Dvala action! Early control of the assault tile, coupled with a phenomenal draw (2 doom drills, 2 swords, and the annihilator not far behind) led to a lopsided, and frankly unfair match. Good game ducker!

Yeah, I’ll try to finish that one.

The iron was that I was feeling in control with taking our your units… and then it just got insane with those doom drills + annihilator and controlling the assault tile. ugh.

One thing that keeps throwing me off; moving through enemy units. That seems like a bit of a game flaw. You can’t shoot through enemy units, why can you move through them.

Anyways… yes good game DeF :)

If I remember correctly, in one of the earlier version you could not move through enemy units, with the possible exception of the Wraith and Phantoms. I’m certain this is no longer the case, but it may have been at one time. Does anybody remember? Xemu?

AFAIK in the shipped game it’s always been this way (block shots but not movement). We played around with some different permutations of stuff during development.

BTW all the teams are on sale (50% off) this weekend if there are any you haven’t picked up yet: http://www.robotentertainment.com/blog/detail/Hero-Academy-Spring-Sale-All-Teams-50

Thanks Xemu!