High Frontier 3rd Edition PBF/Vassal - Remember the Cant!

Future star is worth 7 points and ends the game. That’s not enough to win and it would ensure a loss for you and me. Another C factory on a TNO site is worth 10 points (6 for the factory value + 4 for TNO factory), and I can still get the future star.

As long as you get it before Juan gets his second. I’d rather not end on a complete blowout. :P

Paid a robonaut to budget cuts, outposted my remaining stuff on Mimas and ET produced my GW thruster on the comet into a new rocket stack.

@Matt_W up.

I’m pretty sure I can beat him to it still, unless he has a trick up his sleeve, which is entirely possible.

PRC:

• discarded my refinery from budget cuts
  • flew my mobile factory closer to Haumea
  • afterburned and flew my rocket back to my Bernal
  • ET produced robonaut and refinery, paying colonist for one of them
  • took venture income

@Juan_Raigada

Ok, since it looks there’s some more time:

• Industrialize and colonize Venus.
  • Boost a new white rocket to Bernal, previous decomission of several cards in the promoted Bernal, which unpromotes
  • Rocket receives 6WT and moves to mars, where it prospects.
  • Income op and space venture income.

Over to @Grunden

Edit: forgot to take the fuel of of the rocket. Not an issue since it will go all away next turn when I decommission the stack

Yeah, I was really hoping to end it before you got all 5 factories out, though likely a forlorn hope. I’m battling hard for second. :)

That was never going to happen. I’ve been certain I could maximize cubes for a while now.

The delay has helped me get more science sites to partially offset TNO labs, though.

UN:

• Rocket afterburns, and burns to Hermes A where I decommission a refinery
  • Bernal robonaut prospects with a buggy and succeeds!
  • Bernal moves to Friederike to maybe get lucky next turn
  • ET producing another refinery at Dione

Over to @JoshL

ET produce generator. I now have a functioning GW thruster stack! No fuel, though.

@Matt_W up.

PRC:

• Flew my mobile factory to Hi’iaka and landed there, paying finao for hazard and again for factory assisted landing. Another C type TNO factory.
  • Crew industrialized a mobile factory at my Bernal.
  • Paid colonist to ET produce the generator used for industrialization.
  • Loaded the new factory and my crew onto my rocket.
  • Flew out in the direction of the neutrino sunlens
  • Collected venture income

@Juan_Raigada

• IRSU op for 2 fuel tanks
  • Move to other Mars site using 2 steps
  • pay 1WT to prospect
  • Industrialize paying 1WT
  • Free market for net 2WT
  • That leaves me with 5WT that I use to claim the C Venture. I now can use space Elevators. 3VP from the venture and 2 from the colony make for a nice turn.
  • Get Space tourism income

Over to @Grunden

Edit: forgot to update the solar system charts. In particular, a V factory became a C factory. Which actually doesn’t change anything.

Edit 2: A plan has coalesced. @Matt_W is going to be frustrated he didn’t go for the future star earlier

That’s certainly possible:)

Okay, UN:

• Rocket afterburns and returns to Dione to pick up the refinery
  • Free marketing Malcom for 3WT
  • Income op of all things for net 1WT

Event: Budget Cuts again! I lose my other colonist

Back around to @JoshL

@Grunden: I don’t see a file yet?

Well that’s the worst.

Sorry I derped on the upload. On my way back from dinner and I’ll put it on the drive.

I just factory refueled my GW thruster with 1 isotope tank

@Matt_W up.

PRC:

• lost my refinery to budget cuts
  • afterburned and flew my rocket to the neutrino sunlens and claimed the Star Wisp future
    The game will now end after the year 58 event with a final election auction.
  • crew will research a new refinery

ESA - 2 WT
    PRC - 4 WT
    NASA - full hand
    UN - 8 WT

Starting bidding at 0 WT (@Grunden and @JoshL)

Pass. I really want the refinery under it though!

That’s an extra WT at the end of my turn :)