Holiday Sale Damage Thread

Samsung Tab A19 10" - 200$ canadian
Mostly to read duck comics, but hopefully some gaming too

GoG - 7$
Three Annos, Epic Pinball, and Stronghold (Majesty with D&D)

Steam - 6$ …for now
Heroes of Might & Magic 7

I tried to purchase PS4 Gran Turismo on three different sites, but it went out of stock while I was checking out each time.

Remnant: From the Ashes and Spacehulk Deathwing for me for some cool co op shootering for just under 50 bucks.

I picked up Hob off Gamersgate for $7, and the Jazz Jackrabbits off GOG for a buck each. I think that’s going to be it.

Regarding Jazz Jackrabbit, is this a windows port or do You play it on dosbox?
Loved that game. Would love it even more if I could play it on a gamepad.

It’s dosbox, I don’t think a native windows version of the first one has ever existed. Supposedly (I’ve not tried it yet) you can get a controller working with it by using dosbox’s key mapper.

Thanks, no matter what at 1 dollar it’s a deal for me :).

Also got HoMM 4 and Anno 1404 from GoG.

Haven’t played the Anno games so excited about checking this one out.

Creeper World 3
Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic
Kingdom Rush Origins.

All under a fiver each.

Damn I love that game, hope you enjoy it as much!

The worst part of this sale is it lasts till December 3rd, so I keep making changes to games in my cart. I need to be realistic with the free time I know I have vs the time I wish I had. :)

Plus the winter sale is like 3 weeks away!

When the wish list is over 500 games, its not hard to add 23 games to the shopping card, heh. Maybe I’ll just limit myself to $100. That might be a more realistic plan.

Anyways thank god for GG.deals , saving me so much time trying to find the best prices with that site.

None so far except for Elite Dangerous, and I’m on a Mac (boot camp)!

I got a 10 oz bottle of Compressed air for only 4.79, thanks to Joann Fabrics. Google is on top of their game for find that for me.

Why that instead of isthereanydeal?

I finally got all the Grim Dawn DLC at GOG. The latest patch pulled me back in, and it is the only ARPG I keep going back to. So many different character builds to play.

So far I just got digital Gloomhaven and Amazon Fire stick with a Fire Recast DVR. Oh yeah, and an Echo smart plug for $5.

I prefer the interface @ gg.deals

I do see that isthereanydeal, has a new ALPHA UI, that is pretty nice.

I am thinking of getting XCOM 2 the full package for 20 bucks. My son owns it but thinking it would be good to have my own so I am can get the last expansion. Does anyone think it might be lower in the Christmas sale in a few weeks?

The XCOM2 Collection bundle is already 78% off on Steam, I don’t think it’ll drop much more than that this year. Maybe 80% but probably not to 90%.

Just get it. It’s fantastic.

I picked up the XCOM2 bundle, as I’ve wanted to get the XCOM2 stuff but didn’t want to pay what they wanted usually. This price was too good to pass up.