House of Cards (US version)

Christ on a stick was that painful. That was on par with the deterioration of Prison Break and Dexter’s last season. Probably worse.

I feel like I should watch it just to support the other people involved and help kill that stigma of keeping things under wraps to “protect the production” that exists out there.

But honestly, even if all that hadn’t happened I’m not sure I was really all that excited about another season.

As previously mentioned, I quit after season 3 because the show had gone beyond stupid at that point. That said, I had a morbid curiosity about how they’d wrap this up now and thus read some summaries and also read few bits on season 4 and 5. GOOD GRIEF.

I remember kinda liking season 4 because I like Joel Kinnaman and his republican presidential candidate opponent to Frank was great. But 5 was much more nonsensical and 6 is just embarrasing on all fronts.

Started the first episode and couldn’t make it past 15 minutes. As bad as the last couple of seasons were, I don’t remember the dialogue being this bad. This was like a bad soap opera.

Although I have to admit, when the thumping in the walls started, I was hoping the writers were going to give us a riff on Telltale Heart, with Spacey walled up somewhere in the WH.

Isn’t this the specified final season? Or is there a chance for more seasons after this? If this is the last season, I don’t think your support (in terms of number of views) means anything, though I suppose those involved may bet a bonus for number of viewers or something.

It’s the last one, but they sunk resources into it so they’ll look at that. I mean if Spacey isn’t in it at all there’s no real reason to not see it through anyway. Or at least have it on a second monitor while I shoot lizardmen with cannons.

Whoa , what the heck?

He’s been charged with sexual assault. This appears to be his response.

It’s quite unhinged. Does he even still have the rights to the Underwood character?

I don’t think he ever had any rights? Also, everything in the video is purposefully vague enough that I don’t think Netflix has enough in their hands to sue him. Sure, everyone knows what he’s riffing on, but it’s not enough that it could be considered IP theft/misappropriation.

Well, you can only come out as gay so many times in response to allegations before people stop caring.

I figured he was an executive producer, so must have some kind of relationship with the rights for the show. But you’re very possibly correct and he has or had none.

Can we look forward to another Let Me Be Frank message soon?