How can you fix/train a retarded right thumb

It’s a culmination of every thread on this board that involves that stupid debate “PC SHOOTERS ARE BETARRRR!!!11!1!!one!11!”

It’s bullshit argument. I play both, and I find myself much more accurate on a controller than on a mouse. It’s preferences people, not laws. If someone wants to play a console shooter, don’t tell him to go play PC shooters. It’s a stupid unnecessary post (Much like this one because all you’re going to do is point and laugh instead of refute my point).

Hey I don’t even disagree, and I don’t need or want to refute your point. The thing to do when people say the same old thing yet again to try to spur a PC/Console mouse/gamepad cockfight is to just ignore them.

Yeah, autoaim tends to have that effect.

He didn’t said controller is more accurate than mouse, he just said he is more accurate with controller than mouse.

Don’t trust any of the mouse on console 3rd party crap. it doesn’t work, there is always some input lag or problems with sensitivity.

What? 360 mouse support!? When did that happen?

I’m pretty sure you are mistaken. The 360 supports using a USB keyboard, but mouse support has never been added to the console.

It’s really easy to implement mouse support right now, most of the tools I’m working in allow me to use mouse when debugging on xenon.

Right, but I don’t think mouse support has ever been added to the console for consumer use. The only successful user implementation of mouse support on the 360 seems to be a hack job that got posted up around the web in Jan of 2009. http://kotaku.com/5123142/360-finally-gets-mouse--keyboard-support

Yeah probably not for consumer, probably never!

I been pushing the mouse and keyboard thing on people on the team, but it’s always the same answer, NO!!

Quotes like this are great when people skip the first page. The systems are based around the control scheme, what about a great big “flight of the navigator” controller? That would be awesometastic.

I’m a pc gamer who cannot be separated from my 360 controller except in first person shooters. Actually thats a lie, i use it in shooters to drive things. I almost never get keyboard claw (hand cramp) anymore.

Oh, and strategy games obv, except settlers 2 i set up a nice xpadder profile for settlers 2 anniversary. Ubisoft should totally port that to 360.