How Long To Complete Your Steam Library

Interestingly enough, I am coming up on just about that many rewatches of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies thanks to TNT marathons over the years!

This made me look through my unplayed games and I don’t actually have a lot of junk in there. Not much I would want to remove.

Only 2414 hours. That’s not bad.

12292 hours.

Edit: and the “In this time you could…” part of it said I could swim 23,xxx miles or something which means they just don’t know me at all. How many times I could drown trying to swim that far, maybe.

Mine is topical!

I also have the second-lowest total in the thread, after Tim “Stop Buying Games for Your Backlog You Impossible Fools” James, so yay for me!

Yeah, same here. I really don’t feel like there’s much crap in my list even after a year of Humble Monthlys adding to it. I just need to find over 4000 hours to play the stuff!

Surely someone can beat 826 hours.

I see this has been out for a while, so I won’t hold my breath for a sortable list of games.

5195 continuous hours
216 days,11 hours,5 minutes

I’m at the lower end of the middle range here I think.

Though Witcher 3 is in GOG, not Steam, so that’s a chunk missing from that number.

Huh. Made my profile public, plugged it in, and said it couldn’t find me. I’m guessing the OS needs to be 128-bit to calculate my hours.

Completionists are 836 hours in EU IV. I am about on par with that figure. :-)

I think I’m over 1,000 hours and I’m not even close to “completing” it. I’ve only played maybe a dozen different nations, and I’m two expansions behind.

I’m at 643 hours.

So far, I guess I’m the one that gets the most out of the game he buys.

5980 continuous hours
249 days,4 hours,31 minutes

The time equivalent that popped up asserted that the Tenth Doctor Who was the best, so this whole enterprise is compromised until they recognise he’s fighting for the bronze behind Four and Three.

P’shaw.

wilykat has us beat.

What we really need to do is add this number to the total number of hours played that we all posted a couple months ago, then use it to divide those hours played. That’s more of a percentage complete.

It would take you…
3610 continuous hours
150 days,10 hours,20 minutes

I’m at 3500 hours played, so played + left is 4326. My hours left is only 19% of that total.

There may be a more interesting analysis here. I can’t think of anything right now.

https://steamdb.info/calculator/

Maybe percent complete is better, so I’m 81% “done.”

Try again. For whatever reason it didn’t work the first time for me but it did the second time.