How Long To Complete Your Steam Library

There’s a 1 in front of my number. You and woodlance are both ahead of me.

I’m only on 3859 continuous hours. How are you guys getting such high numbers?

74% done for me Tim, 26% to go.

I’m at 66% complete. Maybe if I just play really hard this year, I can finish my Steam backlog!

Where do you get that % from?

See my post above. It’s a calculation I just made up using total hours played, which you get from another website.

Hmm, 84% it is then.

Mine says that I could redeem 50% of my outstanding humble bundle keys in the 1281 continuous hours of my backlog.

I’ve mostly switched to buying and playing exclusively on console these days, so my Steam backlog is pretty reasonable:

783 continuous hours
32 days,15 hours,4 minutes

Now, if you add the open world games I’ve yet to start or only barely played on console, I’m in trouble.

714 continuous hours
29 days,18 hours,23 minutes

I have around a 25% completion rate at the moment.

I was feeling so inadequate compared to all you folks with 5 digit hours. I’m at 1032. Which is crazy since I have several games with over 1000 hours already played.

Wait, mine says I could complete the library in less than a year…but I was counting on games to occupy my time in retirement, and I figure I’ll live longer than a year. Damn, gonna have to pile more games into the backlog!

LINK

BBB
It would take you…
1792 continuous hours
74 days,16 hours,59 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam librarY

Well I don’t believe that…

I have 2006 hrs in AoW3 …:(

This seems unbelievable. I can see 1000 hours for a Paradox game or 5000 hours for a multiplayer game. What do you get out of Age of Wonders 3??

OH nice. Using your math, I’m 21% done. Typical. ;)

Not sure if you mean you don;t believe I have that many hrs (check my profile if so) or if you don’t see the appeal?

I was in the beta, so from Sep 2013 to Jan 2018, gives 4.5 years. Broken down like that it’s not that hard.

I really really like the game and almost every time I start another game I find something new and interesting, or a previous connection or idea that had passed me by.

Also, I use plenty of mods, and I do some modding from time to time.

I’ve been a fan of the series since 1999, and watched it evolve, and watched some things get lost while other s were introduced or improved.

it is, for me, my favourite game at the moment. Not perfect, but pretty damned good.

One day I may even do a review.

OK cool, just curious.

Heh, I’m not even to 500. But when you normalize that to the number of hours per year I game, it’s been roughly 2/3 of all my gaming since it came out.

I still have all the expansions, but haven’t played any released since 2015. I will finish that Ottoman game this month…

Seems like my options are 1) retire early 2) buy a bike. Jesus. I haven’t even bought Witcher 3 yet.