How Many Gaming Platforms Do You Own?

What exactly is the point of the first option? Nobody would bother posting here if they didn’t at least own one platform.

I voted one, my PC, although I do own a Dreamcast I never use anymore. I figure there’s a statute of limitations on older consoles.

PS3 and a PC which see active use. Dreamcast, Gameboy, PS2 and Sega Genesis that don’t.

Regular Use: PC*, Xbox 360*, DS*.
Occasional Use: PS2*.
Positions of Honor: Amiga*, Atari ST
And Also: Atari 2600, Atari 5200, GBA, Dreamcast, TI-99/4A, Atari XE/GS*, Commodore 64*

*=hooked up

PC, GBA, PS2 (lent out), GC (borrowed).

Edit: I think they’re all hooked up. I actually can’t remember if I unplugged the Gamecube’s power supply to free up a socket for the AA/AAA battery charger that fuels my AAA-eating mp3 player.

Double edit: Well, it turns on, so if it’s not plugged in, I’m due for a Nobel prize in physics. Power from nothing! Or, more likely, not.

“All of them” does not appear to be an option, Bill.

My PC does not count as a gaming platform for me, so in theory, had I not owned a 360 I would have voted 0.
But I guess that the poll atlernatives are there to make some point, Bill?

Plugged in: Wii, PS3, Xbox 360

It’s the ‘SHIT! BONERZ’-option. The official QT3 pick, when you want to tell the thread starter that his poll suck, has all the wrong questions, doesn’t prove anything, is stupid and that he’s smelly.

I own (in order of ‘would be my sole choice, if somebody took the rest away’):

PC, Xbox 360, PSP, DS, Wii and a 2600 that probably doesn’t work. I never owned a console between the 2600 and the 360, which probably says a lot. Or not.

I had never owned a console or portable game until I bought my original Xbox nearly 6 months after its release (if you discount a Pong console and my Philips Videopac in the early 80ies).

Since then, the rising requirements on PC, my commute times and my love of games have changed things a bit.

Active:

PC
Xbox 360
Wii
PSP
Nintendo DS

Diversity FTW!

Wendelius

14, apparently.

Atari 2600, 7800, Genesis/Sega CD/32x(counting them all together), Super NES, Game Gear, Jaguar, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, PS2, Gamecube, 360, PC. Planning to get a Wii soon. And someday when it’s 250 bucks, I’ll consider a PS3 if there’s enough exclusive stuff that’s good. At this point, it’s Uncharted+Ratchet and Clank. Disgaea 3 would be nice, but I’ve never finished either of them and, hell, it’s Disgaea. I’ll buy the disc and play it emulated at some point, I don’t think it’s the kind of game that needs OMG PS3 POWAR. I honestly can’t fucking understand why it’s PS3 only, no PS2 option even. I’m not sure how many hardcore Nippon Ichi/Atlus fans give a shit about the PS3 anyway.

3, PC, Amiga and Sega Megadrive. I should really learn to throw awy old junk…

Okay, who voted zero?

Geryk.

PC, Cube, PS2, 360. That’s enough. I have a massive backlog…

What’s the best way to accomplish this? Does your TV have enough inputs to accommodate them all, or are you using a switchbox of some kind?

Current platforms?

PC
PS3
PSP

PS3 is mostly used for blu-ray and dvd movie playback, due to lack of exclusive games and screen tearing on the ones that are there (screen tearing kills my eyes). PSP is not used, because the ghosting makes me nauseous, but I’ll get a Slim at some point. I don’t have a 360 because a large percentage of its exclusives come to PC, and the ones that don’t I either don’t care for or they have screen tearing. Wii I’m not interested in currently.

PC gaming is for the win. VSYNC, access to a lot of the big console titles if I’m a little patient, and superior control options. More than willing to $$$$ for those benefits.

Um… More than six?

PC
Xbox 360
Wii
PS2
Dreamcast
DS
PSP

Well I only have a PC but with a PS2 and XBox 360 and a Wii a Gamecube, and 2 DSs in the house I voted more than one. Gamer kids ftw

Just the PC here, I also used to own a PS1 but don’t have the space for multiple consoles.