Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I recall Tom enjoying Strange Brigade, I myself got bored after the first mission.

Strange Brigade and Generation Zero both interest me, but I think I am going to hold out for a while and pause a couple weeks in, hoping it generates a $3/$4 off coupon.

This game needs friends to play with, its just not fun solo. NOT FUN!

Yooka Laylee Impossible Lair has been free on Epic.

Oh, noted. I was planning on installing this first to play solo.

I might give it a pause and see if they offer me a coupon. I have only gone to pause once before a long time ago (since the beginning!) but they offered me a discount and I took it, so I don’t think I’ve ever missed one of these unless I’m forgetting.

Two months in a row that are really lackluster. We’ve been here before but it’s disappointing all the same.

Yeah I’m definitely not unpausing for that pile of crap. Not a single headline game.

Catherine has some interesting competitive play (here’s the Evo2018 top 4), and they fixed the 30FPS cap, but this version doesn’t have online multiplayer. I loved the original Lethal League, and Forager looks ok, but at 3 for $15 (or 12 for $20) I’m on the fence.

sorry about my battle brothers prediction :(

what a shitty looking bundle, looks like something you get off fanatical for £3

Yikes, another rough month. Forager is kind of neat, but already played all I wanted on Game Pass.

So that Occupation game sorta looks like it could be fun.

Steam page:

I definitely recommend Forager. It’s like a procedural Stardew Valley, maybe?

Funnily enough, since I already have Forager, Evoland, and Strange Brigade (I feel like I got that from a Humble Bundle?) this is one of the least exciting Choices so far for me. But I haven’t played Catherine, and I know at least that it’s a unique game. The Vampire game could be interesting. And I will take a chance on multiplayer putt-putt! So I’m in again this month!

It was a free game given away by Epic I think.

I enjoyed it at first, but got tired of it in about 30 minutes or so. It’s a pretty simple 2D platformer. Nothing special.

Catherine is totally in my wheelhouse and I would’ve loved to get it - unfortunately so much in my wheelhouse I already bought it! Ditto Golf with your Friends.

Actually, I’m hoping that the inclusion of Catherine means they’re getting people interested in the series before announcing a Full Body port to PC.

I wonder if this is some weird strategy to try and get more people off the Classic plan.

I found this to be true also. I lost interest after a handful of levels.

I suspect they’ve probably lost momentum and are trying to get people back with a larger number of selections despite notably less interesting actual games.

Forager: Gamepass
Impossible Lair: I heard it’s better than the original, but, EGS freebie.
Strange Brigade: Positive reviews, but maybe too late to play it:

and between WWZ, DRG and RoR2, I had enough coop for the year.
Golf with your Friends: looks nice, but also looks like a game that I would lose interest after a dozen matches.
Lethal League: not my type of game.
Generation Zero: too many mixed reviews
The Occupation: It looked nice but this review unsold me https://steamcommunity.com/id/captainfish/recommended/765880/
Evoland: I don’t have nostalgia for JPRGs
Shapeshifting Detective: FMVs not my thing
Fun with ragdolls: too silly/sandboxy for me. Although I would be ok if someone gifted me with it, to have something for my nephews when they visit.

Probably another Pause for me. I’ve already got Strange Brigade on Steam and Yooka from Prime. None of the other stuff is calling my name, and right now my life is too crazy anyway to have time to game.

Hmm, activating the selections seems to instantly reveal all your keys - is this a recent thing? It just makes it a lot harder to keep track of which ones I haven’t activated on Steam, to give away later.

Ah well, if anyone wants Evoland Legendary Edition, here’s a key before I lose track of it - let me know if you use it and I’ll remove it from the post
**KZL-9W0AY-WIF6P
** = first two digits of James Bond’s agent number

Claimed, by (unknown user)

The system worked the same way it always has for me (claim keys one at a time). Weird.