Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

It’s working.

Hahah, joke’s on them. I’m going to keep sending them my $12/mo because the bundle loses its value a lot quicker when not on the Classic plan.

Well now I have to keep my Choice sub and just keep pausing. Not gonna let Big Bundle push me around!

Good man (I assume, please correct me if I’m wrong).

It worked on me, I finally got rid of mine.

December’s their last chance for me too.

how the hell are you supposed to find your keys that you have paid for but not claimed each month now? I used to be able to click the button to say hide the ones I have redeemed but that no longer works with the monthly choices. Lame.

How bizarre.

Exactly the same thing happened to me.

I got that email too. This might be my last month.

Me too. Mine also was showing the May games. Bummer, at first i was hoping maybe I really had canceled October like I intended but alas it’s not to be.

This reminds me that I need to pause this month.

So say we all!

Paused on Monday, finally.

Just yesterday I was playing a game (on XbSX but it has a Steam version) that would actually be a good one to include in a Humble Choice, vs. masocore sidescroller or anime adventure game no. 23,481,973,605: Lonely Mountains: Downhill. I’d even actually heard about it on the RebelFM podcast a number of months back. Let’s hope they do that someday.

I’m holding off on that because I’m hoping it will come to choice too. I played a little bit on Game pass and it was enjoyable to improve your times and routing.

I need enough of you to purchase Wildermyth for it to show up on next month’s Choice bundle.

It’s part of some big charity bundle in the UK right now. 35 british pounds. I have no idea what that is in dollars.

Why, 'tis but twelve farthings and ten stone, guv’nor!

Nice bundle but I own way too many games in there to make it worth spending £35 - which is probably around 45 of those funny “dollar” thingies, I believe.

So is Wildermyth really all that and a bag of chips? Man I wish I were 15 again like my nephew so I had near infinite free time to play all these games. Of course I don’t envy him having to deal with some of the other stuff coming our way that he’ll have to deal with that I won’t, conveniently having assumed ambient temperature by then.

If I could pay for stuff with excess pounds, I’d be a man with a lot of stuff.