Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Yeah some decent games this month!

I AM FISH!

Not bad, I’m in for $8 just for a permanent owned copy of SW:Squadrons alone.

Easy pause for gamepass renters. 5 repeats, but 2 were recently removed if you didnt play them

Squadrons, phoenix and fish are currently on there.

Very true, I just want to own SW:Squadrons outright, after it drops off game pass in 6 months.

Oh great now more people can be disappointed by Squadrons, but at a discount.

Would be a good bundle if I didn’t already buy Squadrons for 1 dollar, didn’t finish Call of the Sea on Gamepass and didn’t buy Gamedec on Epig for 5 bucks.

So, pause.

Squadrons looks to be MP only, is that accurate?

No, there’s a single player story mode

Worth playing? The copy is all about the MP, so I’m guessing any SP content is not too substantial?

Hmm, might be worth it if I can get the “please don’t pause” bribe to get Phoenix Point finally, and Squadrons.

I was offered and accepted a coupon for $3 off next months bundle.

So next months games will probably be horrible. :)

Pumpkin and fish, we’re eating good this month

Has anyone played that Pumpkin game?

No.45

I’d consider you an authority on that question. That’s a damn shame.

I’m still angry about it. Go play TIE Fighter instead, or X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter if you want multiplayer.

Mmm. I’m undecided. The game that make me doubt is Phoenix Point, which is on Gamepass but it has been on there for a good while, I suspect in ~3 months it will be retired from there. And also on Gamepass is without any dlc.
So If someone happens to have Phoenix Point already (I know there are several owners here in Qt3) and want to buy the bundle, I could accept their key and pause this month. Just saying.

If not, I guess I will be in for PP, maybe Gamedec, and that Pumpkin game I never heard about it but at least it had good steam reviews?

You aren’t buying a house, it’s eight bucks, if I think there’s something I might want to actually play at some point in the indiscriminate future, I subscribe that month.

Yeah, for $8 I think I’m in for Phoenix Point and some vaguely interesting indies.

Just a warning that Squadrons in this bundle is from Origin and not Steam.

I do want Phoenix Point, but its sale price has gone down to around $11 lately, and that would be my only reason for this month, so I’m probably going to pass. I’ve already got Squadrons via previous Amazon Prime and am not interested in the other games.