Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Besides countdowns don’t stay accurate, It’s already down to 15 minutes.

Y’all are setting yourselves up for disappointment when the reveal is 5 copies of Bad Rats.

Revealed:

• H1Z1
  • Rivals of Aether
  • BlazBlue : Chronophantasma Extended
  • Nex Machina
  • Sexy Brutale
  • Strafe
  • Passpartout : The Starving Artist
  • Way of the Passive Fist
  • Thor.N
  • Crescent Bay

Have to say I am happy I skipped this month. While there are a couple of very good titles in the mix, they aren’t games I would have been interested in.

Next month features a triple headliner :

• The Long Dark
  • Quantum Break
  • Warhammer 40K : Dawn of War III

I might be in for DoW III alone.

Great bundle - but I just paid $10 for another bundle primarily to unlock Sexy Brutale so now I have 2 copies. Great.

Dammit, I just got that in another bundle…

Overall a weak month. At least Nex Machina was one I wanted.

Long Dark, DOW3 and Quantum Break are next month’s highlights.

Not a terrible month, as I REALLY wanted this game, but already own Strafe. I’ll try the others at some point though I suppose.

Well, I already own The Sexy Brutale on Xbox, but what the heck, more to love. I don’t really know much about the other games so hopefully a good month.

I’m picking up the next bundle for Quantum Break. Cheapest it’s ever been.

https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=quantum+break#/page:game/info?plain=quantumbreak

Nex Machina is really good if you enjoy twin stick arcade shooters – which of course means I already owned it! Definitely in for next month. Quantum Break is one of those games that I’ve wanted to try for a while, but never at the asking price. Pretty happy with that as a headliner, though find it a bit odd that they’re headlining 3 full games next month.

Feel free to stop by the lonely Nex Machina thread.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. That plus Dawn of War 3 means I’m totally in next month. I know nobody seems to like it, but I love me some space marines.

Weak month. Nex Machina seems to be the redeeming game, and at least the next month seems a strong one.

Bunch of stuff this month that I’ve been aware of and heard good things about: Nex Machina, Sexy Brutale, Strafe. And Passpartout was on my steam wishlist. And two Humble Originals this month! Good month for me.

January looks good already - looks like I need to refund that Long Dark purchase from last week, though!

First month that I didn’t own anything previously, next month’s headliners look very appetizing, I have the Long Dark but not the other two. I might be tempted to do an early unlock.

I own all 3 of next months highlights, so I am only in for disappointment, right? :p

Hey guys, 35 days to the next bundle!

Stop buying games then, everything eventually will be on a humble bundle or monthly.

Wow that is an amazing early unlock trio for next month. Even just one of those three games would have been 10000x better than H1Z1. I own none of them as well, so I am so in.

Yeah, seems like the right price for Quantum Break.

This month’s bundle is one of the best for me in ages. Nex Machina alone is worth it, even without the various other games I’ll play.