I dream of Tom Chick

Well, Scharffen Berger is American.

http://www.scharffenberger.com/

It does not fit in my 72% <= x <= 78% inequality. (Too sweet.)

RichVR FTW.

Also, this is going to sound kinda funny, but there’s this brand of chocolate they have at Target called Choxie, which is pretty darn good.
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=choxie

I am a recovering chocoholic, so this is my data point.

Then you have a very discriminating palate. Myself, I enjoy 70% but anything (assuming a good chocolate) higher than that is a shade on the bitter side for straight eating, for me. What you like is what you enjoy. Understood.

I’ve become very fond of Valrhona’s “Guanaja”. It’s 70% dark chocolate, and pricey, but worth it. It’s so intense it doesn’t take much to satisfy your chocolate cravings completely.

Aha! See, this is indeed a dream, because I’m not really a fan of chocolate. Now, if you had some marshmallow Peeps…

My local Safeway sells an 86% cocoa bar (Lindt, I think), and I tried it once out of curiousity. I like their 70% bar, but this one I literally had to choke down. It tasted fine, but it was like my throat was actively rejecting it.

Ah. Yes. I made the mistake of buying four of those for one of the locals. Between the three of us, we’ve managed to eat half of one.

Prepare for imminent apocalypse. Surely the final days are at hand.

All the Lu brand cookies are excellent. I have a particular fondness for the Pim’s, since they are almost identical to Jaffa Cakes.

I despise Hershey’s chocolate, but there are some great brands of American chocolate out there, like Scharffen Berger and Ghiradelli. For fun & weirdness with chocolate, Vosges has some really cool stuff.

I think you’re fine as long as there were no pickles and mayonaisse in your dreams. Everyone knows dreaming about pickles and mayonaisse totally means you’re gay.

This whole thread is… Alarming…
:)

Fixed

I love this thread already.

That’s just wrong…

But does it feel right?

Inviting four women onto this bus:

For a chocolate-swilling giggle party indicates that you’re not gay?

Depends on where he’s swilling the chocolate from.

The term is “Tom would then gently touch you all.”