I hate this guy

I get reprimanded by Tom a lot via PM.

That shit’s confusing, fam. Dutchland is, like, where - between Belgium and Poland, somewhere? All I know is that there’s this spot where the Germans always seem to invade France through every so often. This mythical place where you can, like, smoke the weed in, like, the open, and stuff.

It’s very simple. The Dutch live in the Netherlands, which a lot of people (including Dutch people) call Holland, even though that’s just the name of the largest region in the Netherlands. German people call their country Deutschland, and their language Deutsch, but they’re not Dutch. Danish people are from Denmark, and they do eat danish there.

Germany invades France through Belgium, which is a conglomeration of the Flemish and Walloon regions, which, while perhaps not terribly useful information, does give one the opportunity to say “Walloon” which is quite fun. Walloon Walloon Walloon.

Given how blurry that image is, I think my mistake is understandable.

It’s Swedish. Unfortunately.

So why was I summoned in here…

Ooh.

Seriously?

Editing the post did not get rid of the summons Yak.

I was fishing (jokingly) for a “woman’s opinion/POV”. (Is that the right term?) I personally thought it was hilarious! But crude. Sorry.

Unless it involves actual fish from a body of water, like rivers, oceans and lakes, you should not put the word fish and its alternative forms in a sentence that leads to acquiring a woman’s attention.

Strike 2.

Okay.

😳

It may be just me, but it seems that the one guy feels bad, like he should be punished, and the intense stare dude is going to serve it up. Got that tie loosened, you know the belt is coming off.

Or perhaps I’m projecting a narrative.

No that is 100 percent the energy of that photo.

Definitely going to be some discipline handed out there.

The moment Dick Jones decided Bob Morton needs to go.

I think they’re about to take their clothes off and gently caress each other while discussing the criminality of software piracy.

Hard to tell.

You were alive in the 1920s? What do you think about these horseless carriages?

One for the “game accessory or sex toy” files, along with the Power Glove.

Goddamn dude, if that ad gives you sex toy vibes, you are one nasty piece of work.

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

I see someone hasn’t ever heard a dog’s penis referred to as his lipstick. You know, because lipstick looks like…

You know what, maybe I wish that was a thing I didn’t know.