I have returned ding dongs!

Yep.

J(eff)A(twood)FD

wumpus has his own fire department?

lol … right?

lol … right?[/quote]

Right what? JAFD? You’re saying someone named Jafd is really wumpus?

Who is voltaic?

Jafd is himself, a 10 year old kid from planetcrap. This just proves I can’t ban people, becuase I would have banned him the moment he appeared. His ability to pull down the level of discussion on any forum (no matter how low that level already was) is amazing.

I think everyone should have a secret identity. Being Cleve was fun until the banning, but I wish I had something that resonated like met_K being a dick to Brian Reynolds.

For the record, I’m 31, and Chet is a hack.

If only there were such a thing…

And Gently Touched means?

http://www.quartertothree.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4308

But Mark changed it back sometime afterwards.

If only there were such a thing…

[/quote]

If you are going to add me to that thing, I want my color to be Mr Black. :) You can also metion that I took an alias to protect my (good) name, but then decided fuck it.

Wait. Wumpus is black. Why does Wumpus get to be Mr. Black.

Notice how he says nothing about being wumpus. :)

Make Tim Mr. Pink!!

That graphic needs to be corrected so Spoofychop’s says “gently touched himself.”

That graphic is seriously awesome, even if I only understand about half of it[color=blue]*[/color].

[size=2][color=blue]* due to being n00b[/color][/size]

Tyjenks is the chronic self abuser around here.

:twisted:

In the interest of historical accuracy, Met_K and Ebonstone weren’t banned. They both quit, asking me to shut down their accounts.

Also, to complete the chart, Cleve reregistered a couple of times. You also need Derek Smart’s multiple accounts (I believe there were three) and Bill Huffman’s second account, in which he hasn’t so much as mentioned the faux Doctor’s name so you’d never know it was him.

But otherwise, awesome chart and I agree that Tim should be Mr. Pink.

-Tom

Oooh! I had no idea. I’m not asking anyone to compromise confidential information, but I have to know: those times where some person I had never heard of would start a thread saying “Hey, anyone know what’s going on with Battlecruiser?” and then Derek would post going “Since you asked, here’s a bunch of new screens I just released, etc.” … was that all Derek? I always assumed it was someone from Derek’s Fake Space Army, but it would be even better if it was Derek posting under a pseudonym.

Anyone suffering from wumpus withdrawal can just visit his website where he maintains his weblog. Which is actually quite interesting, and which I’m subscribed to.

Also, the great Cleveland Mark Blakemore has recently switched to the revolutionary phBB technology in order to discuss his unreleased games with his numerous fans. Watch him call Steve Bauman a lite-brand Johnny Wilson body snatcher shape shifting chrysalid! :lol: