I have returned ding dongs!

I ordered some Chartreuse Kryptonite this week. I’ll let you know if that fixes me.

Elhajj was running a alias for a while. So was Met_K, but he got banned again. Think that’s all the returns we have.

Met_K had an alias? What was it?

:shock:

Met was Cool Breeze.

What’s it called when the name doesn’t suit the personality ?

Just to confirm, I do not check anyone’s anything on these forums. Check the thread where I “outed” him, he was a “new” poster talking about how things always are on QT3. This was during heated debates and really he outed himself. I never would have guessed that was spoofychop, because to be honest, I couldn’t then, nor now remember who in the hell spoofychop was/is.

Just reading this thread and the linked threads I see you really like Koontz, so whatever I said that you took offense to, I stand by it.

And I have never banned anyone, or done much of anything - which makes the metk rant so funny.

Chet

You’re supposed to take those anime personality quizzes once, Spoofy. It doesn’t count when you go through them again to look at the other pictures.

Now that just hurts.

:cry:

Especially after all we’ve been through together.

:lol:

One interesting thing is that I keep confusing MikeTwain with CindySue, so I keep thinking you’re a transsexual.

GAH!

I’m a conservative but I’m not a douchebag.

Geez.

One of those statements is debatable. :P

SpoofyChop was gone?

Tyler and Denny win page 2.

You aren’t the only one. For one brief moment I opened this thread hoping for some great tale of peril and high adventure as someone attempted to get his money back for an opened and perhaps partially consumed box of Ding Dongs (the Ding Dongs having been partially eaten, not the box) to some meatheaded manager of the local Dollar Store.

How disappointed I was to only find this!

No, MikeSofaer = SuperMike!

I hope so. Otherwise who the fuck would have voted for him in the last election? “Mach Five for city council”? Ha! I don’t think so.

Not all.

oh shit, shift6 used to be wumpus. how could we forget?

I protest, sir! I have never danced upon a DDR pad with strip-ed stockings and hairy legs!

I thought shift6 used to be voltaic, Kunikos used to be synic, and -Lord Ebonstone- was also senator cthulhu. Is all of that correct?

that’s about right, except you left out WJA’s metamorphosis into Alan Au.

And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for those meddling kids and their dog!

• Alan “not related to WJA” Au