I love Lego

How much would it cost for them to ship it pre-assembled?

$8,9834,324

Weird, it’s almost like they landed on that price by putting both hands up on the top row numbers of a keyboard and just randomly tapped fingers without moving their hands back or forth. That and the haphazard use of commas shows me they aren’t taking these ships very seriously.

That’s why the execs get paid the big bucks!

True. I hear the CEO of Legos makes somewhere in the vicinity of $11,479407,2 a year.

That’s enough to ship two fully assembled Imperial Star Destroyers if my math is correct.

WANT!

Yes please. That ship looks great, but I’m excited about the crew members even more. Lego Bender? Lego Zoidberg? Yes please.

I would buy that set in a New New York minute.

Looks at icon.

Checks out.

benderbaby

$200 more expensive than it should be.

My wife gave me this for Christmas. I took 3 days to put it together which was great fun. It’s really cool. The front and back wheels are each powered by a separate engine, a third engine controls the steering, and each wheel has its own suspension. The whole thing is controlled by an app.

Can you hook up some other type of controller instead of the app? Touchscreens kind of suck for controlling vehicles/games…

There’s a special Wonder Woman set available for preorder on Lego.com and also Walmart. These kinds of sets were normally comic convention exclusives, but looks like due to circumstances they are releasing these online.

Pretty expensive for a small set, but it’s a nice looking set and might be limited. If you order from Lego.com, you’ll get a free mini Lamborghini set as well.

I’m a pretty big fan of Lego, but this may be the worst build of a Lamborghini I’ve seen.

Are there any good value and cool new big builds? What’s this year’s Saturn V? I bought my niece the treehouse one, which seemed pretty decent value, but not something I’d want for myself. Probably going to break apart the rocket and rebuild it soon.

I avoided the Technic Corvette because the front end is so damn ugly, but we ended up getting it for my son for his birthday. Turns out its got eight moving piston heads which is really cool.

The new pirate ship sets look pretty great. I will probably pick those up sometime.

Sigh - wish I had time to build Legos and kids who would more appreciate the building of the sets. My kids are mostly “excited to play with them once, then never bother again while the sets fall apart”.

They did pick up the new Super Mario Nintendo sets, though. My son actually wrote a letter to the Lego company when he was six (give years ago), asking them to create Lego Mario sets, so when they actually came out now for real, he just had to have them.

Interesting concept, though I think it will struggle to retain the kids interest for long.