Idiot conspiracy theorists

Jesus wept.

Because FREEDOM!

Watching this is both confusing and infuriating. The only upside seems to be that Alex Jones is an idiot who keeps saying what he’s doing, so it unlikely to get away with it.

Heh, I read the title and thought “morally too” and of course that low hanging fruit was plucked in the first seconds of the video.

I’ve been binging on true crime on YouTube, and, holy shit, this case makes you realize just how easy it is to delude these idiots into murdering an innocent couple.

we’ve been rumbled

Hilary Clinton? How?

Or, why, even? When we already have far-left Operative Biden.

Biden’s too old because he hasn’t been drinking enough adrenochrome, so the cabal needs Hillary for the final victory.

You took too much, man. Too much.

Oh My Takei GIFs | Tenor

Rogan invites anti-vax cryptobro RFK Jr onto his show. Covers the greatest hits of anti-vax bullshit. Doctor (and previous Rogan guest) tweets out an article calling out Spotify for platforming said bullshit. Rogan and Musk attack him, leading their hordes of sycophants to pile on. Including a few showing up at his house to intimidate him.

This is why you don’t give the chucklefucks a platform.

On the flipside, Rogan makes them so much money.

You mean Democratic Party Presidential Candidate RFK Jr

This cannot be true, I have been assured that Joe Rogan is a thoroughly reasonable man who is only Asking Kwestions.

Joe Rogan pisses me off because I have a longtime friend slowly falling down that hole.

He makes me feel bad for liking him in News Radio.

That grift is gonna be extra juicy!