Idiot Trumpers

He was 60 during his tryst with his lover, Stormy Daniels.

And remember, these are just the ones we know about. There are rumored to be a lot more out there.

No idea if this woman is a Trumper. I assume she is, even though she’s black. She’s also a candidate for public office in Georgia.

Sure, she thinks it’s all fun and games but who is she going to call when this happens:

Not nearly as many as if you threatened to put up a statue of him. From Muslims and Islamophobes!

Heh yup, there aren’t any statues of Big Mo on the entire planet. Islam 101. No art or representations of living things.

Even Gadaffi got stick for this with his camel and palm tree motifs.

She deleted it. I can only assume someone said something along the lines of “Tell you what, put UP a statue of Mohammed and see how that plays.”

Idolaters don’t understand non-idolaters, news at 11, I guess.

“And that’s why it’s the female version of an Uncle Tom.”
-some white girl

Can I just start screaming expletives here without seeming crazy? Not sure how much more of this I can handle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=SM8dtQjAvRE&feature=emb_logo

I like that he hands the megaphone back to the one dude in the entire crowd wearing a mask.

Truly, American heroes and patriots standing up against the tyranny of the mask.

I feel like it really would have shown those damn libs if he had started making out with them good ol’ boys instead of just shaking hands. Take that, libtards!

“Don’t be a sheep”

entire crowd bleats in unison

I’m lucky enough not to have any MAGA brain stems for friends or family, but reading something like this creates a feeling I can’t identify. It’s unnerving to realize just how profoundly delusional millions of Americans have become.

For example, the following message has gone viral on social media over the last few days. The text is headed by the photo at the top of this post

By Anonymous-

Let’s look at this man for one damn second!!! A 74-year-old man is coming back home from work at 2 AM while most men his age are retired in their vacation homes. He comes back after a long day that probably started before the sun rose and gets back home exhausted with his tie open and hat in his hand, feeling that an accomplished day is finally over.

This amazing man is in the age range of many people’s grandfathers, great grandfathers, or my grandfather when he passed away, but this man just came back home from work, for me, for you. This man left his massive gold-covered mansion where he could retire happily and play golf all day long. But this man put his wealth aside and went to work for free, for $1 a year, for me, for you, for us, for AMERICA.

While other presidents became rich from the presidency, this man LOST over 2 billion dollars of his wealth during this short 4 years of his life. He put aside his amazing retirement lifestyle for getting ambushed every single day by the media and the Radical Left Democrats that trash this man who works for them until 1 AM for free!

No, he doesn’t do it for money or power, he already had it. He is doing it so their houses will be safe, so their schools will get better, so they will be able to find jobs or start a new business easier, so they will be able to keep few dollars in their pockets at the end of the month.

Look at this picture again, that man is at the age of your fathers, grandfathers or maybe YOU! Where is your respect? Honor? Appreciation? Are you THAT BLIND? THAT BLIND to not see a thing this man is doing for you and for your family? THAT BLIND that after all his work for minority groups in America you keep calling him a racist? I am the son of an Auschwitz Survivor and someone who lost 99% of my family to the camps and ovens of Nazi Germany. And I’m no fool! DONALD TRUMP IS NO RACIST OR ANTI-SEMITE!

Are you THAT BLIND to not see how much this country developed in last 4 years? President Donald J. Trump, I want to thank you with all my heart. I am so sorry for blind hatred you have been made to endure. You are a good and generous man. I KNOW THIS.

What I don’t know and think about often is what kind of people is it who can be so hateful in their hearts to spew such hate and evilness, not just at you but at your family too? Or people mocking and making jokes of you because you’re not a professional politician groomed in speech making and straight faced lying. Or how about them attacking your wife and young son? How awful that must make you feel.

People are sure they have not been manipulated. People believe their hatred is their own. But for why, they can’t articulate. What kind of people are these? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THESE?? People not realizing they have been manipulated and brainwashed by such a deep-rooted EVILNESS MOTIVATED BY AN EVIL MEDIA AND DEMOCRAT PARTY. The American People are in a bad place right now….in their hearts and souls. God help us…Trump is not the problem

Gosh it make me look at President Trump in entirely differently light. He could be out playing gulf and running is successful empire while playing with his grandchildren, instead of being cooped in Air Force One and giving speeches in Tulsa OK of all places…

It seems unfair to ask man to do this for more than four years, so the only kind, generous thing to do is let President Trump enjoy his well earned retirement.

Jesus. People like that just need to be thrown in the dustbin of history. Complete fantasy world.

I can’t even make a lead in joke at this level of aggressive stupidity.