In this thread we're going to cancel (or renew!) your favorite show

I found the first season much stronger than the second, admittedly.

I will miss not having a 3rd season, it was a fun show to watch.

Agreed. At least it ended well without any cliffhanger.

Miss it? You’ll get to not have a 3rd season forever! All the not having a 3rd season you could possibly want!

(Sorry I don’t know the show but I’m not actually glad a show you like is ending)

Someone was asking if Carnival Row got an actual ending at the end of its second and final season. It does indeed.

How is the second season? I thought the first season was only middling, but I wouldn’t mind bringing the story to a close if it’s done well.

More cancellations from CW

Didn’t see that, sorry - I’d say it’s… fine? Not higher quality that the first but it does have a proper ending. As far as I remember :)

Not surprised about The Winchesters. Supernatural is one of my top shows, and even I had no interest in watching it.

Winchesters was overall decent. Started out slow, but I enjoyed the end, and at least it finished the story it was telling. I think the Wayward Daughters show they were considering would have possibly been better.

Oh god this, so much this. I wanted Wayward Sisters SO BADLY. I’m still sad about it.

Awwww, I really liked the sound of Alaska Daily.

It was pretty good, I am sorry to see it go.

Didn’t realize this; the CW cancellations are just an overall rebrand by their new owners.

They’ll be leaning heavy on LIV golf, unscripted TV, and cheap series imported from Canada trying to expand their market from 18-34 to 18-49.

Good luck with that. Won’t be surprised if they close up shop in the next 5 years.

Barf.

CW had been my most watched network. Now I suspect I’ll will become the least watched, but at least there is a little hope for something to watch: