Interesting stories about video games (and the people around them)

Sometimes, in the game box art challenge especially, interesting story bits about video games are presented or shared (I remember a fascinating series of articles about Psygnosis and its root in Imagine).

I was looking for any tip about the story behind Metrocross unusually abominable American cover and thanks to the wonders of Google’s impenetrable algorithms, I stumbled across this video in my adventure:

I confess I was intrigued by the name because I thought Hareraiser was probably a very bad word play on Clive Barker.
It was not that at all.
I had zero familiarity with any of this very British chunk of history, and it was a fascinating tale, with almost allegorical aspects. It’s not much about gaming, but more about people, as usual with great stories probably. The stuff mythologies are made of, weehee!

As I had no idea where to share it, here it is. I’d love to read other tales of the sort, and I thought it’d be nice to have a place to host them.

People Make Games is pretty much dedicated to interesting stories like this. Here’s an example:

Coincidentally I just saw this on another forum yesterday: