Iratus - Like Darkest Dungeon but different

Picked up the DLC for this to own the “full game”, and started up a brand new run. I also decided to play on easy TomChick difficulty.
Not sure why , but I find playing as the bad guys more fun in this, than when I play as the good guys in Darkest Dungeon.

Got an email from GOG (Good Old Games) today with an offer to claim this for free as part of their Holiday sale. If you haven’t picked this up yet, make sure you check your email for this offer if you have previously purchased anything from them.

Snagged it!

Thanks for the heads up! I had received the email but didn’t even read it…

A while ago I had finished a game on the easiest difficulty, and while I enjoyed it, it got a little boring because I was rolling through everything. Shortly after I started a game on the next difficulty, and the first level was still pretty easy - but then I started playing to unlock more character types and it got much more interesting. I started losing characters on some battles, but it was never really penalizing because I had enough brains to create new minions.

I think I only have one more to unlock (ghoul). Well there are a couple more after that where I need to finish and win my current game. I was actually ready to uninstall the game and move onto something else. During breakfast I thought I’d play a little before I uninstalled it. Next thing I knew it was lunch and I was really enjoying it. But, I think the 3rd difficulty is where it maybe really starts to shine because like I said I have enough resources I don’t care too much if I lose a minion.

Still, it takes a while to get through all of the levels, so I don’t know if I will make it that far - but this game has more legs than I originally thought.