Is Paul Walker Australian?

This thread reminded me that it’s time for my annual viewing of Running Scared. Thanks Tom.

I know you didn’t just throw “Blackadder” under the “imports on PBS” bus!

Radical off-shoots from hollywood and science joined forces in an attempt to create the “Perfect Actor” from corn and a rare breed of insects which mimic human behavior.

They failed…

So cut the “guy” a break will ya!

Mabye…but honestly who cares, it’s Paul Walker.

Little did we know that Tom is stalking Paul Walker.

Joy Ride’s Paul Walker? Don’t mock his accent until you’ve had to ride with him.

No, I wouldn’t normally post in this thread, but I think Tom needs to learn about Google rather than treat us as his own personal search engine.

Posting ridiculous threads has been Tom’s hobby for a few months now. I guess it has something to do with the podcast I never listen to (because he sees movies a lot faster than I do these days).

I’m sure he knows most of the people on his list, including Paul Walker, aren’t Aussies.

“Oi! Oim a Spaniard, by crikey!”

Very true.

I guess it has something to do with the podcast I never listen to (because he sees movies a lot faster than I do these days)…

Maybe you should listen to the other podcast that doesn’t involve movies.

I’m pretty sure Tom meant to ask about Paul Hogan, also from Glendale.

Just like Sam Worthington with his cunningly disguised accent, Paul Walker is 100% Canadian.

So good. One of England’s best sketch comedy shows.

Portia de Rossi is a stealth Australian; her name isn’t real and she uses an American accent even in interviews.
~admits to watching Oprah~

The one role where he was perfectly cast - no matter what movie I saw him in, I always thought he was a SurferDude and horribly miscast (undercover cop, historian’s son, whatever - basically, him playing anyone that is supposed to have more than a high school eduction). For Into the Blue, he was perfect - I preferred the original The Deep, though that opinion may be highly influenced by Jacqueline Bisset’s award-winning wet t-shirt performance.

I think I looked it up years ago and he was American. On a similar note, when I used to watch Without a Trace on CBS, I was shocked to find out Poppy Montgomery was one since she has no hint of the accent when she spoke.

Oddly, the one Aussie/New Zealander who couldn’t seem to hide his accent was technically an American (Mel Gibson). You can toss in Paul Walker into that group, since he can’t seem to hide his SoCal SurferDude accent at all…

Oh, come on! Paul Walker’s as Australian as Brian Dennehy.

Where do you get these crazy ideas, anyway, Tom?

Roll:

Role:

Paul Walker really got into character for The Book Of Eli. That’s some serious method actor shit right there.

Damned straight.

Roll:

Actor:

Parry, riposte, touché!

;-)