Is Paul Walker Australian?

Actor:

Tractor

Wait, that’s not Paul Walker! That’s well-known Aussie actor Kirk Lazarus playing another dude. Hides his Aussie accent well!

Dumbass

Just to be clear, it seems that he is from Manchester and mans a mean machine gun.

Lighten up, Francis.
;-)

Realize that he got blown up.

See what happens when you don’t lighten up!

See what happens when you don’t know your source material.

Uh, no.

Blackadder isn’t a sketch show. Are you sure you’re not mixing it up with The Catherine Tate Show?

Now wait, who is Paul Walker anyways? Did Chuck Norris play him on TV as a Texas Ranger?

I get this feeling that you both don’t understand that I do know the source material, and that you bringing up the outcome actually makes my point even better (i.e. you threw more egg on your face).

As I said, lighten up, Francis.

Are Australians the biggest exporters of Hollywood actors now, or do the English still lead?

Damn it, I had this whole long thing typed out and accidentally closed the browser before hitting Post. Not doing it again, sorry.

Before posting on this thread, I looked it up on wikipedia and found out that he is not australian.

We have a whole lot of Canadians too, who end up becoming American citizens, so much so that the running joke is that we can’t keep our own actors on our own soil.

But then they turn around and head right back to Canuckistan to film, so what are you losing, really? Part of your income tax base?

Expert research has found that Paul Walker to be a Californian.

"All brawn. Absolutely no brains. But we love him. "

I find that difficult to believe, seeing as he said “best”.

Xenophile that I am, I have to say that I’d probably like Paul Walker even more if he were an Australian. Alas I know that he is not. My second landlord in California–a great old guy named Milan–knew him as a young lad. They’d been members of the same church family for years.

Too bad. Still, I love Australian actors. Huge Ackman. Naomi Watts. My current favorite Australian actor is probably Jason Siner. I love that guy.

-xtien

“Trust me on this one. It’s always a big deal.”