Is Paul Walker Australian?

'kay, does anyone else think Tom’s losing his mind? Also Christian Bale isn’t Welsh, as far as I know. He’s just British. Welsh-born, English parents.

The Celts just want yet another top-class actor. The Irish already have part ownership of Daniel Day-Lewis.

Wikipedia has since been updated to indicate that Paul Walker hails from Murrin Murrin in Western Australia.

Which is correct?!

Damned if I know.

“I don’t want to be Paul Walker” --Shaw Spencer

Although Paul Walker is clearly a Californian (the hair bleaching through excessive sun can happen to Australians, too, but the skin discoloration and mental incapacitation are clearly the result of exposure to excessive smog). Of course, if he was Australian, he might have exposure to excessive Smaug, which I hear can also be hazardous to one’s health.

Could he be any more Australian? And simultaneously, could he be any less Australian?

This!

-Tom

And after I altered reality itself for this question.

That was a beautiful thing, Bahim, and I’m tickled it’s still up there. If we had a panel of judges instead of a random number generator, your post would have certainly gotten a “This!” response.

-Tom

Either that or Wikipedia will lock him out for all of eternity…
;-)

Hell yes.

Most definitely not!

I might have to join Bill in watching Running Scared again. Loved that movie!

Killer thread, Tom.

[/sarcasm]