It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

High Anxiety_ ?

Russell Brand belongs in the “I wanna punch this guy” Thread.

The Olde English 800 (A Forty):

“You do everything too hard. Too hard.”
“Come to my room right after dinner.”
“Not tonight. I’m too tired. I’m going to turn in early.”
“I’ll let you wear my underwear.”
“I’ll be there.”

The Roger Maris (61):

“Ever thought of singing professionally?”
“No, The big bucks are in psychiatry.”

The 1hr21min20sec:

“Is this one of those blowers that blows up the skirt, gives a free show?”

"That kid gets no tip, @matttutor "

Yeah me. Before I forget, Love and Friendship is misspelled in the google doc movie list - can someone correct that please? It is listed as 1807. charmtrap - Love & Freindship.

Frame to come very shortly

A New 20 !

(edited to change link – if you clicked through, you actually saw ALL the frames)

Ah, ok, this is a hard frame to guess from, but it tells me a ton. Let me mull this over for a bit

Kairo? Aka Pulse?

-Tom

Sent to Ueno Station 54? About someone leaving home (or running away from home) to go to Tokyo?

I have no idea what the movie is, just trying to get clues from that Japanese text. I can understand the odd word there but not the whole of it (yet). ;)

Well, to Mr Ueno Station 54.

I’m going to guess Densha Otoko just on that. Bearing in mind I haven’t seen that movie, and that mail from the runaway girl combined with the color palate makes me feel like she’s as likely to wind up in a shallow grave as have a rom-com encounter with a (creepy?) otaku

Not Kairo/Pulse.

In looking for a film, I quickly picked this one for the oddity of this frame - others are less so…

Or Ms, or Mss, since さん is not gendered.

Sure, but I see 自分が処女であること combined with a runaway and I leap to certain conclusions.

Whoever sent/wrote that is a young girl anyway, judging by the use of あたし instead of 私. And I’m not sure that would be the motivation - the tone seems to be of someone wanting to go to a big city from a more quiet/uneventful place, rather than something related to romance.

Though she says something like 裸で町を歩いているみたい and I have no idea what that is all about. A dream perhaps?

So I want you both to realize what you made me watch today…

The 40!

(hard for predict if any of these will help…)

Noriko’s Dinner Table?

That blackboard clearly has the word ‘dingus’ on it.

–xtien