It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Uh, something something Air Jordan something Killmonger.

So you’re not gonna guess the movie?

Ah. Nicely done.

Well, since you asked, fine. Legion?

Craving ice cream. Is that strange?

-xtien

P.S. I love that Tom thought that was Miguel Ferrer.

Correct! I’ve never seen it, but that’s a great podcast episode. Our introduction to Jeep Hanson.

Wait…what?

-xtien

Aww, now I realize how much I miss Jeep Hanson. But we’ll always have the Jeep Hanson prequel: Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift.

-Tom

The new twenty:

-xtien

At first I was thinking Matewan, but with those enormous banners in the town, I think it’s one of those Hunger Games movies. Catching Fire, maybe?

Maybe? Is that your guess, @Djscman?

-xtien

It is indeed The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Don’t be coy with me!

I was told this one was surprisingly good. I was told wrong. So wrong. But it’s Francis Lawrence week, so what’re ya gonna do?

The forty (Bumper sticker on his truck = “I’d Rather Be Baking Bread”):

sixty-one (“Hey everybody! I was in Lovesong! See that instead of this!”):

The eighty-whatever (“I don’t want to kiss any of the men in this movie. Hey Hot Dude…you do the mouth-to-mouth.”):

The one-hundred (“Talking monkey. Yeah. Came here from the future. Ugly sucker. Only says, ‘Ficus.’”:

The one-twenty (refer to what I said about kissing above):

You have the conch, @Djscman.

-xtien

“Have fun with Nuts.”

Sounds like you didn’t like it, xtien. They can’t all be winners, and in fact the odds are unlikely to be in your favor.

Here’s the next 20:20. I honestly don’t know if you guys will find it difficult or…

Easy with the clues please. A movie I’ve never seen, but that was enough to give it away.

Same here. Easy A.

PS: Sorry, I meant, I -have- seen Easy A, but that clue was enough for me to just have to rack my brains if Stanley Tucci was in it.

This is a pretty funny choice after the last movie, Djscman!

TucciOhMyGod

-xtien

I guess WhollySchmidt got it, unless anyone wants to challenge over his clever burial of the movie title, in which case the crown descends to DrCrypt.

The 40:40 Generic Californian High School Hallway. I couldn’t imagine walking around outside all the time in high school. Running out to our portables (overgrown trailers pretending to be classrooms) was bad enough in the winter.

The 60:60. I think it was Zombieland, this movie and those lipsync battles that made me want to pay attention to Emma Stone as a funny and good actress who just happened to be at the start of her career.

The 80:80. Ojai, Mark.

It’s been a while since Wholly won, so it’s totally fine with me if me if he goes next. That said, it’s pretty ambiguous that was actually meant to be a guess, especially since Wholly said he’d never seen the film in question, and you hinted very strongly at the title in your post. The fact that ‘Easy’ and ‘A’ are in his answer could have also been a coincidence: I don’t think it was, but I certainly didn’t understand his response to be a guess when I wrote my initial reply. In fact, I thought he was purposefully refraining from answering, because he hadn’t seen the film.

I’d say, just for clarity, the prerequisite for a winning guess in the future should be clearly stating the title of the film. Hope that doesn’t sound sour grapes, it’s not meant to be. Take it away, Wholly!

No, it’s all yours. I was just trying to have my cake and…not eat it too? I was just trying to be cutesy and let on that I got the movie, but I don’t actually have anything prepared.

The crown ascends to @DrCrypt!

In that case, here’s the new 20:20. This one might be a tough one, but I saw it for the first time a week ago, and I really just can not get it out of my head.

No guesses, so here’s the 40:40. I’m going to warn everyone, there are pretty much no recognizable actors in this one, but if you’ve seen the movie, THIS guy might give it away.

Welp, this one’s really whiffing it. I’m thinking people aren’t going to get it.

Here’s the next two frames together, to speed my defeat along:

It’s not like we are not interested but unfortunately i have absolutely nothing to go on. Looks like somebody is being exploited by the man and the early frames had me thinking Fassbinder/Ballhaus collaboration, but i can’t think of a movie that fits and the last frames look more French or Italian.
I’ll guess Blow for Blow based on nothing in particular.