It’s the 20:20 movie frame game of 2018!

Hmmm, The Big Chill?

No on The Big Chill, but how did I not remember Jeff Goldblum in that.

Is that Geena Davis in the 20:20?

No on Geena Davis.

Another tidbit, the quotes below the screens are NOT from this movie. It’s a mini-game being played around the meta-game.

It’s not that cop one, is it? Deep Undercover?

Boom we have a winner! (I’ll give it to you, it’s Deep Cover.)

I caught this a while back on over-the-air TV. It’s really strange to watch these days it seems so ancient. I laughed at many of the scenes meant to be part of the suspense/thrill to the movie. But the Sirius-Backspin part of me loved the rap theme.

The mini-game was quotes from other movies in the “undercover” genre.

80:80

100:100 (a glimpse of the main actor)

And strangely we get all the way to the final screen just to get the main actor pictured (clearly anyway.)

You’re up, @charmtrap !

Nice, pulled that one out of my ass.

New 20

Killing of a Sacred Deer?

Great guess. And now I’m singing the song that girl sang in the movie. Creepy movie for sure.

Well that was easy…and yes it was a bit creepy.

Your go, @abidingdude!

It reminded me of a Kubrick movie.

Yay! I really did rather enjoy that dark comedy/horror/drama thingie. I’ll have a new frame up in the morning (half a day hence).

New 20:

Cargo?

-xtien

DING DING DING Mr Dingus is the winner! I thought this (available on Netflix) post-apocalyptic-cum-hobbit (terrible description) joint was not entirely shabby. The rest of the frames:

As a side-note: Is there an easy way to capture Netflix frames that I don’t know of? I could only see a time remaining timer but not a time elapsed one.

“Post-apocalyptic cum hobbit” sounds like a Malcom Tucker insult.

The new twenty:

-xtien

I, Tonya?

I like that guess, but no.

-xtien