It’s the 20:20 Movie Frame Game of 2021!

It is indeed Beckett! One of those movies that has a character’s name as the title, so there’s no way to know what it’s about or even what genre it’s in. Is it horror, a romantic comedy, a buddy movie, a biopic about the playwright? Who knows?

Well, I do, because I watched it! Becket is a thriller that just went up on Netflix. It’s set in Greece, which is a major selling point. Just check out the 60:60:

It’s got a whole lot of John David Washington, which could be a problem if you’re like me and you don’t think he’s a very good actor. But I didn’t mind so much, because it’s a movie about the poor guy being in over his head and having no idea what’s going on. Such as in the 80:80.

He also gets taken for quite the rough ride, as you can infer from the 100:100.

But I really liked it. It’s got a weird pace, but a solid sense of location and when it picks up, it knows how to keep its momentum going. Heartily recommended if you want to see a well-shot and oddly paced thriller with some great bursts of action.

Give the poor guy a break! His other arm is messed up and he’s been through a lot! If you want to see a protagonist take a beating, this is the movie for you.

Over to @anonymgeist!

-Tom