It's 2016 and here's your 20:20 movie game name thread!

Oh. That’s got to be Beasts of No Nation

Ok, kids, what movie features this handsome cuss at the 20:20 mark?

Is that Pusher?

You’re on the right track, but no.

That’s Pusher II. I’ve been saving that in my frame folder forever!

-xtien

Dingus has it, again by sneaking around grabbing frames from movies he doesn’t post. With Blood On My Hands: Pusher II. I remember resenting Mikkelsen when I watched this; he wasn’t the star of the first movie. What happened to that guy? Mikkelsen has, of course, proven himself to me many times over. I pulled this to rewatch recently to see it with fresh eyes.

40:40

60:60

80:80

I love all the Pusher movies for how different they are. Pusher III is also very good as a sort of Danish counterpart to The Godfather.

-Tom

Has anyone ever watched the Indian remake of the Pusher? I saw an extended clip from it once; it didn’t look ridiculous.

Sneaking around? What a weird way to put it. It’s called preparing and forgetting.

The new twenty:

-xtien

Is that Top Gun II: Goose Lives!

…the mind wanders on occasion.

That’s not a thing.

-xtien

Hmm. I figured that’d be easy. The frame before would have been really hard, but is a cool and creepy frame. Anyway, this next one should make it clearer.

The forty:

-xtien

Percy Jackson and the Lost Room of Atlantis?

-Tom

Weird.

sixty-one:

-xtien

The 20 totally looks like Joy. The rest of them don’t.

I’m fairly confident that I know this, though I shan’t guess since I have no frames of my own to offer. If it is what I’m thinking, I’m surprised nobody got it from the 40.

It is not Joy, sadly.

The eighty-whatever:

-xtien

The hotel with the doors to different places is seriously tickling my brain. I’m guessing that this is an adaptation of something that I have read.

I didn’t like the book enough to bother with the movie, so I am going to guess John Dies at the End.

It’s not John Dies at the End. I don’t even know what that is.

Let’s get this over with since the eighty frame isn’t going to help anybody.

The one-hundred:

-xtien

Is that Blue Valentine?