It's 2016 and here's your 20:20 movie game name thread!

Yes. Oh thank goodness.

There’s no more frames to post, so…

You have the conch, SadleyBradley!

-xtien

“I like how you can compliment and insult somebody at the same time. In equal measure.”

20:20

I think that’s Take Shelter. And if I’m right, I’m afraid we’ve already done it.

You can always check this thread to make sure.

-xtien

Doing a browser search instead of the Discourse search helps.

Agreed.

Here’s my method if the Discourse search doesn’t work. I go to the thread. I hit the Home key on my keyboard, which takes me to the top of the thread. I mouse over the list. I hit CTRL+F twice. Then I type in the keywords I need. Usually that yields the title. That’s how I double-checked to make sure I was sure about this one.

I must have checked Blue Valentine three or four times because I don’t trust the search now either. It’s pretty frustrating.

-xtien

I think I’m just going to copy paste the list in a text file and search from there.

Well, it’s a nice ass, so probably worth repeat viewing.

Since a searchable list is so important to this game, perhaps we should turn it into a spreadsheet on Google Drive. That would allow collaborative editing, unlimited simultaneous readers, and first-class searching.

It would be a shame to lose @charmtrap as the steward of the list.

Dang. And here I thought I had found a movie that hadn’t been done! I did search that thread, using both Google and Discourse search, I promise!

Yes, it’s Take Shelter.

I can either hand it back to Christien, in shame, or I have another one in the hopper ready to go, whichever the rules allow.

Is there reason to suppose @charmtrap can’t be the owner/steward of a Google doc? I’m just saying other trustworthy individuals could also be endowed with editing capability so that the entire onus doesn’t fall on him/her.

It’s definitely still your turn, SadleyBradley. It’s not your fault search is kind of borked right now. Please do post a frame when you can!

-xtien

Oy with the poodles already!

20:20

I ctrl-F’d that list up and down. This is a fresh one.

Air Force One?

Nice!

If the plan is to maintain the list in the google doc from now on, might I suggest making a note in the thread, advising that it is not maintained any more?

Unless the plan is to continue to maintain both…

I’m going to say Non-Stop

From the color palette, I’m thinking Source Code.

Dang, I was thinking it was going to go on for longer, given the (relatively) generic setting. Astonishingly, none of these frames contains a full shot of Liam Neeson.

40:40

60:60

80:80

You’re up!

I believe you meant Liam Neesons

20 will come a bit later

Everything with Liam Neeson that is tied in any way to comedy requires this link: