These files have been updated:

Animated Window Lighting System - Meshes
RAEVWD 1.7. RAEVWD
QTP3 Texture Pack
Better Letters 1.1

Updated to release 14. See first post.

Release 14
[ul]
[li]Added MMM No Ghostly Appariation.[/li]> [li]Updated Alchemy Advanced to 1.2[/li]> [li]Updated Animated Window Lighting System to 5.2.1[/li]> [li]Updated Better Letters to 1.2[/li]> [li]Updated Map Marker Overhaul to 3.5.3[/li]> [li]Updated Minimap to 0.7.2[/li]> [li]Updated RAEVWD to 1.8.[/li]> [li]Updated RAEVWD Koldorn Ayleid Ruins to 1.8.[/li]> [li]Updated RAEVWD QTP3 Texture Pack by Brumbek to 1.4.[/li]> [li]Updated RAEVWD SI Bomret Textures to 1.8.[/li]> [li]Updated RAEVWD SI Edition to 1.8.[/li]> [li]Updated Storms and Sounds Patches to 2.2[/li]> [li]Updated Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplemental to 3.2.10.[/li]
[/ul]

Hi Jason

I just installed and started playing. Everything appears to be working beautifully! Thanks for the amazing work. I am hugely impressed and relieved to have all these quest mods working together. It’s the one thing no one else seems to even be bothered about.

On a side note, there are a couple of things (nothing urgent) that I would like to see. Does anyone know if they are compatible or would I be silly to risk em after a painless install of this?

Specifically:
Darker Dungeons - or something to that effect
Real Sleep Enhanced

and the combat seems very easy, is that just me? Or have i set up one of the mods poorly perhaps?

You can try adding them to the end of the mod list. Darker Dungeons should be fine, but Real Sleep may break stuff all over the place.

Dunno on the combat. What level are you?

Yeh I’ll give them a whirl. I only understand the most rudimentary basics of modding this so I’'m hesitant to do anything.

Combat-wise I’m Level 1 at the moment. Most humanoids die with one or two shots with my mighty bow. my marksmanship is level 1. I’ve set it up so I only level up with my major skills.

Actually, also just occurred to me re: game difficulty - when I started the game up my minor heal spell was not really having an effect - which I liked (since I was no magic user) but then I reloaded and it healed me as normal.

First - this looks amazing…thanks for the efforts being put in.

Now to my issues.

I’ve done the downloads, and the installs and am up to step 30:

Compare the output file ProgramFilesOblivionPostInstall.txt to 00-Configuration\ProgramFilesOblivionPostInstall.txt
and it appears I’m missing the following files:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\WindowLightingSystem.esp

The cause of this one I’m guessing is an update to Animated Window Lighting System to v5-3-3

Not too big a deal - I’ve found what i think is the appropriate file & copied it to my data directory.

I’m also missing the following directory & it’s contents:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\accent.tlx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\correct.tlx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\ssceam.tlx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\ssceam2.clx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\sscebr.tlx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\sscebr2.clx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\ssceca.tlx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\ssceca2.clx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex ech.tlx
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\lex\userdic.tlx

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\ssce5432.dll

I’ve yet to figure out what those files are for/where they come from.

I also found updates to the following mod when downloading:

Toggleable Quantity Prompt

~notsure

I don’t know what the ssce and lex things are, I’ve never tracked down why the seem to appear/disappear across reinstalls. You can ignore them.

I’ll take a look at the window lighting system thing. Make sure you reload the mod load order with OBMM.

Can you look in Installation Log.txt for Animated_Window_Lighting?

Updated to Release 15. See first post.

[ul]
[li]Updated Animated Window Lighting System to 5.3.3[/li]> [li]Updated Enhanced Weather to 1.4.4[/li]> [li]Updated Map Marker Overhaul to 3.6[/li]> [li]Updated QZ Easy Menus to 1.0.3[/li]> [li]Updated Toggable Quantity Prompt to 3.2.0[/li]> [li]Updated Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplemental to 3.3.1[/li]
[/ul]

These files are related to the spell checker API that the Construction Set uses. Feel free to ignore them, they do not affect the game at all.

Ah ha! Thanks, I never could find an explanation.

Seems recently, Bluehost has suspended whoever hosts Heart of the Dead. Can still get it from The Elder Scrolls Nexus, but now it’s 6.4 in a full-installer, and the past versions doesn’t have 6.3. Just throwing that out there, great work.

The hell, they updated all the way to 6.5? I’ll update it at my next scheduled refresh 11/1.

Woah, it was only 6.4 as of my post. That’s… pretty crazy.

Also, Animated Window Lighting System got an update to 5-3-5. Think that’s it as of my install check from the 18th.

Okay, I’m getting ready to do this. I’ve restarted Oblivion 4 times trying to get the leveling right. Not fun!

I’m a total newb at installing mods. I’ve never done them for any game I’ve ever purchased. I’ve used only official updates and whatnot. Guess there’s a first time for everything, and why not start with the monster of all mod lists?

Can I be allowed really stupid questions as part of the process?

Feel free! It’s an interesting experiment to see what “oh so obvious” things I head-smackingly overlooked.

There are no stupid questions regarding Oblivion modding, trust us on that. Ask away!

I think someone should try and match Jason’s sterling efforts with New Vegas.

Go on. It’ll be fun.

It’s been insane at work and home, so I’ve had little time for anything this week. I will give this a shot over the weekend. I assume that downloading all this stuff will take an overnight operation, which is fine with me.

A lost and frightened noob. Where does the 01Install.bat file come from? Other than that I am troubled by what 00cSortDownloads.bat and 00dGenerateSortedDownloadsFileList.bat are… Possibly my first question will answer my second question but I would appreciate any clarity given.