John Wick: Chapter 2

I figure that this is just snark, but I’d love to know what would make 45 of the deaths parenthetical.

lol, just had to have 5 characters to post and since the number was 123, 4 and 5 made sense

I’m incredibly curious and excited to see how Chapter 3 will work, after that ending!

This video is glorious. The dings are perfect. Love it.

Its possible a few of those guys in the beginning scene might of lived.

Thanks for the video. He’s far more accurate than I thought while watching the movie.

Deadpool was better. :)

You shut your whore mouth.

Shh, bby. Is okay.

Oh.

[quote]
IndieWire has learned that the series is being developed under the name, “The Continental,” and Lionsgate is “very excited” about the series. In a separate interview, Stahelski said the focus was expected to be the “cool, Wick-ian, magical, and mysterious world” of the titular hotel.

“They’ve got a really good structure,” Stahelski said. “It’s very tied to the film [in that] it’s about the Continentals all over the world, how certain people come into that world, and what happens in relation to those people, which is cool. I think the world is very vast, and everything I’ve heard from it is very positive. […] It’s something that studio seems very, very intent on [making] and very, very behind.”[/quote]

Sold. So very sold.

I hope a sequel has more interesting one on one stuff with other high end assassins. As cool as the shooting was it got kind of numbing after so much of it.

Says you. I let it wash over me like a wave.

At this point I’m more excited for The Continental than for the inevitable John Wick 3.

I dug a lot of what this movie was doing, and I appreciated it expanding more on the weird underworld that was what made the first movie stand out to me over other revenge flicks, but to me the ending kinda whiffed it. Here he is, he is as comprehensively fucked as he could possibly be, and there doesn’t appear to be any productive or meaningful direction for the story to go from there. Sure, he could (and undoubtedly will) kill a shitload more people, but to what end? He’s already pissed off basically everyone. Killing more dudes isn’t going to make that better. And if it’s just him waxing people coming after him for one or more subsequent movies, why bother? And if they ultimately get him, why not just kill him off at the end of this? It would have been an appropriate dramatic arc and I would have been far more satisfied.

I mean, I suppose we’ll see. But I’ll need convincing it’s handled those questions in a compelling way.

I imagine the next storyline to be have an existential problem for the organisation and they need to get an “outsider” to fix it. Enter John Wick, stage left.

Release date for chapter 3 set.

Yessssssss

WOOHOOOOO that is so awesome.

I guess they saw SW IX moving back and jumped in before anyone else.