Jurassic World Evolution by Frontier Developments

Word is the Steam sale may be starting in 10 minutes or so and it wouldn’t surprise me overly to see a historic low, though I’ve no idea how it will compare with the Nuuvem price.

75% off on Steam, at £11.24. Don’t know what the dollar price is.

$13.74 in Yankee Bucks.

I see it at the same price at Steam, which makes the question of whether it’s worth it at that price even more relevant.

That’s such a tempting price!

Except now I’m thinking I want to play this game on console.

ED is over 3m base game units (4.3m including Horizons), Planet Coaster 2m.

Does that expansion actually add some kind of strategy game in there?

Is this worth picking up at 65% off?

I am wondering the same thing. :)

me too LOL

I was thinking about it too, but with Zoo Planet right around the corner I would rather just wait for that. If you have a thing for dinosaurs in particular it’s a different story (but then you would have the game already).

Crashes instantly after loading game (I see its custom software cursor) with the following:

Lolol

Steam refund request filed. Shows 6 min playtime but all I get is that crash reporter screen.

39e6uv

Created in jest. ;)

Last I checked it still didn’t allow building while paused. Big fat pass from me.

Well, my question got answered. It’s not worth 65% off.

I sure hope Frontier does better on that one. I enjoyed Planet Coaster, for awhile… but I need more sim in my simulation games. For animals or dinosaurs, that means a lot of attention to behavior and not just visuals.

Me too. Right now their games are just boring from that perspective. No challenge.