Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

God I would stand in line for a live-action Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law if they did it right.

RIGHT?!

Is Gary Cole too old to cast as Phil Ken Sebben?

Will Arnett as Ambush Bug, please. Just relaunch the whole thing as comedy. Leto’s Joker still fits in.

Channing Tatum is:

Booster Gold

I would see this.

And this.

Last one.

Jeffrey Combs is:

The Question

I like where your head’s at and I’d never want to be one to deny Jeffrey Combs work, but Wikipedia tells me he’s 64 years old. I don’t think it would work.

Look, one, you never see The Question’s face, so Combs would only have to voice act while someone like, Ray Park, could do the physical stuff. Two, he did such an amazing job in the Justice League cartoons I can’t imagine anyone else in the role.

Throw everything from the Synder-verse in the garbage and nuke it from orbit. Retain Gal Gadot because she’s great in spite of the shit writing they gave her, but everyone else must go.

Next time, for fucks sake, make Lex Luthor into the ruthless businessman he’s supposed to be, instead of a buffoon. I loved Gene Hackman’s Luthor but it was not a proper Lex Luthor. And spazzoid Zuckerburg Luthor is quite literally the worst villain ever in a comic book movie.

Man, I really wish you were correct, but I don’t even think he was the worst villain in the DC movies.

I submit for your disapproval:

Steppenwolf, from the recent JL movie… did they even bother to throw in any musical cues for him? Born to be Wild? No. No they did not.

The Enchantress from Suicide Squad. Her bad-guy power is belly-dancing!

Hector Hammond from Green Lantern. His super power is making me think that Peter Sarsgaard is a bad actor.

Nuclear Man from Superman IV: Quest for Peace. You had forgotten him, hadden’t you? I sure wanted to.

Gangsta Joker from Suicide Squad

The stabby chick both Batman and Bane were in love with in Batman 3.

With superheroes all departing and the Daily Planet still needing to sell papers to stay afloat …

Perry White vs. The Internet

Our intrepid not-even-antihero takes on his most fiendish opponent, yet. Someone, somewhere has been stealing his scoops and posting them all over the Internet long before the next day’s copies are delivered. With an ever-shrinking customer base threatening his cigar supply, Perry White gets his crack reporters Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Jimmy Olson [laid off due to cutbacks] himself to dive into the seedy realm of Facebook, Reddit, and AOL chatrooms only to discover nobody seems to know about his paper because it has no website. The Washington Post and NYT are everywhere! Realizing how behind the times he is, instead of hiring competent writers and investing in updating the franchise, Perry White decides to pack up his bags and move to a retirement home in Star City.

The End

I had to look that up. Apparently someone named Miranda. I wonder why I don’t remember her?

Wow, I have no memory of that character either.

The stabby chick from Batman was Talia Al Ghul (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talia_al_Ghul) and I think she was handled great in Batman 3.

Nuclear Man from Superman 4 was a better villain that Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf wasn’t even a villain. He was a big pile of hit points and damage reduction that they needed Superman to overcome. He was terrible, because he was nothing. Nuclear Man said, “DESTROY. SUPERMAN.” and that gave him 100x more character than Steppenwolf.

Spazzoid Zuckerburg Luthor is the worst villain. There’s nothing about the real Lex Luthor villain in that portrayal. He’s not smart, he’s not measured, he’s not dangerous, he’s a fucking clown. And not like Joker.

Regarding Suicide Squad, I couldn’t get through that movie. There are 2 movies I hated so much while watching them I had to shut them off halfway through, and Suicide Squad was one of them. The other was Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo.

Blasphemy!
whispers Deuce Bigalow is awesome.

I’d like to see a return to good Superman instead of grim-dark Superman. I thought Brandon Routh was a fantastic Superman. It’s a real shame they put him into such a mediocre movie.

For me that movie was Batman and Robin. I’ve tried on three different occasions to get through that movie, but it’s too mediocre to get through. I can watch bad movies and good movies, but mediocre ones are the worst.

Hmm you know something this is pretty bad.

But it’s not worse than the current DC movies and I’ll tell you why. Superman is still Superman. People cheer when he arrives, they don’t fawn like cultists. He does heroic things like save nuns from a volcano and use his Repair Vision to fix the Great Wall of China. What he doesn’t do is punch Nuclear Man through 15 buildings and kill thousands of people in a super powered temper tantrum.