Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

I started a thread pretty much simultaneous to your post: Henry Cavill may be done as Superman

Fair enough, probably big enough news for its own thread.

DCU movies stay losing. Good Lord, I want a tell-all detailing how badly Warner and DC messed this all up.

Well, as bad as the movies he appeared in were, I reckon he did a good job as Superman. In his interviews he frequently stated that there were so many great stories still to be told and he really hoped he’d get a chance to tell them someday. Thus always indirectly acknowledging that whatever he was promoting at the time WAS NOT IT…

Kinda bizarre, how Warner took “his” promised Superman sequel and “improved” on it by throwing in Batman and thus ending up with the horrible mess that was Justice League. Its understandable that Cavill was frustrated and in the end jumped ship.

Speaking of jumping ship, I’m surprised that Warner still hasn’t confirmed that Affleck is out as well.

Good, let it all burn, then FINALLY hand creative control over to the folks who make the animated stuff, like Bruce Timm.

Nah, just use the TV cast and drop the movieverse entire. I NEED BIGSCREEN GRANT GUSTIN GODDAMMIT

ALSO CAITY LOTZ <3 <3 <3

You know what? I am ok with everything you just said.

Since people liked him, Ezra Miller can cameo as one of the 47 alternate universe speedsters, all of whom are faster than The Flash, that Gustin’s Flash has to fight in Season 6.

Nah, just use the TV cast and drop the movieverse entire. I NEED BIGSCREEN GRANT GUSTIN GODDAMMIT

2 solid hours of The Flash making terrible decisions, one after another.

Who plays Superman on TV? Does Superman ever show up on TV?

The next film will be rated NC-17 from how hard Flash fucks the timeline.

Tyler Hoechlin! He’s pretty good, honestly.

He’s basically contained in Supergirl now and rarely shows up. The show was pretty quick to establish she’s her own grown ass woman and completely capable of handling shit. They’ve teamed up at least once or twice, maybe fought once? I didn’t finish the last season. I think he might be getting a bigger role going forward. Especially as Batwoman (and presumably, eventually, the entire Bat family) becomes a thing.

Don’t even call it a Flash movie. Call it:

“Barry Allen: Speedster Idiot”

They confirmed Superman and Lois Lane for this year’s crossover. Should be…a thing that happens.

So Superman is out, Cavil, and Batman is out, Affleck. So… what’s DC’s plan now?

Warner Brothers Pictures Presents

Wonder Twins: Dark Universe

If they do not already have a Black Lightning movie in preproduction, they are morons.

Live Action Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law!

Who do I gotta pay to get Bruce Campbell to portray grimdark aging Space Ghost in a The Dark Knight Returns-esque movie?

Wonder Woman goes to another universe, where they reboot everything but Wonder Woman.

That actually sounds plausible, but I really don’t think the problem with Justice League was actually the actors. So I’m struggling with the idea of losing two or even most of them as any sort of solution.