Justice League - DC and Warner Bros' superpowered team-up movie

Depends on what your time is worth to you. I hate-watched it in morbid fascination of a dumpster fire and couldn’t really believe how they messed it up this badly. But yeah, its terrible and not worth anyones time.

Other than the Flash and WW, it is pretty dire.

https://i.imgur.com/fAki33n.jpg

This here is the only bit of entertainment to be extracted from this movie. No need to spend your hard earned time watching the rest.

Sadly agreeing with the rest. It’s not good at all. I only enjoyed 25% of it at most, and I actually liked Batman vs Superman.

Suicide Squad was a better movie.

I’ve watched Justice League twice. I wish I hadn’t seen Suicide Squad the first time. This movie isn’t great, but I don’t think it’s really as bad as some have said. I mean, there are moments of fun and yay superheroes to be had.

I agree. It wasn’t a great movie, but I didn’t want my 2 hours back either.

I’d rather rewatch Moana a few more times than JL again.

Rock8man adds Moana to his queue.

Moana is a great movie! But I recall you recently had a kid, so word of warning: there’s a giant crab that scares my daughter in the movie.

My son loves the Tamatoa song. He dances to it.

He says the monsters are scary monsters, but is smiling through it.

Also concur with others, Moana is great. I’ve seen it probably a dozen times, 4 year olds, and I really don’t mind.

Hell, my kids are adults and out of the house, but I’ve seen Moana like 6 times. I love it.

Yeah, I’ve lost count of my Moana viewings thanks to the kids. But it’s one great movie, so I don’t mind a bit, and the music is really good too.

Moana is on my regular rotation for noise in the background while working. Moana is also the kind of the movie that might have done well outside of animated only type awards/circles. It was very well done.

Zootopia, Moana, and Coco are a one-two-three punch at least on par with anything from the Disney Renaissance in the 90s.

The latter two in particular are just absolutely incredible. Coco makes me cry like a fucking baby.

There there, deep breath

We haven’t seen Coco yet. The kids decided its the same as the Book of Life and won’t watch it :(

Watch it without 'em, man. I watched it with a 34 year old and a 41 year old and we had a blast :-D

You’re un Pollo Loco* Randy

*the good kind, as I mostly agree.

I haven’t seen Coco or Zootopia, actually. My son came home from kindergarten last year and said a friend told him she had nightmares after she watched it, so I said ok, skipping that! Coco though, that one just got by me. We usually watch the Pixar releases.

You get your kid and you watch Zootopia, it’s amazing. It’s a close run thing on whether it, or Moana, takes top slot.

My son loves it too. It can be a little intense at parts, but it’s got a great story.