Kids in the Hall revival

I mean, let’s be perfectly damn clear hear: there are no bad Kids. And I’ll admit that I probably give Dave a bit of a goodwill bump for NewsRadio.

I agree with that, I think the Kids in the Hall have to be up there with Python for consistent quality across the group but also across time - they seem like they haven’t missed a step.

You sound like a true Friend of Mark.

Does that mean you’ve forgiven Bruce for causing all that cancer?

I mean, he was on a roll…

I told Dave Foley once that I had trouble getting my son to watch NewsRadio. He said, “Tell me about it! I can’t even get my own daughter to watch it! She just keeps watching Friends over and over!”

I still crack up sometimes thinking about the time they had the poker game and put a tiny little camera in a Boba Fett action figure so they could cheat - then at the end someone tosses the action figure out the window and cut to Joe Rogan freaking out because he was watching the feed on a headset.

It’s so strange to me that, out of all the people involved in the show, it’s Joe Rogan who has gone on to such massive success.

If you remember from the series finale, everyone left WNYX and went to work for that newspaper in a small town. If the show had been renewed, the original plan was to have Dave and Matthew join them, and then the show would have been an Andy Griffith/Green Acres-style comedy. I wish I could have seen that.

I don’t remember the episode number but where Mark plays the assassin… I have a strong feeling it was a Hitman spoof. How he keeps changing into silly outfits like a circus ringleader or baseball player.

Damn. I hadn’t thought of that, @Vinda-lou, but that makes perfect sense. Good catch on that. And it was episode 5 that had the sketch.

Thought this was interesting, apparently Dave didn’t have a lot of faith in the whole “apocalypse DJ” skit and is kind of surprised people like it. Also, apparently he and the crew actually had to sit and listen to that roller skate song over and over again during the shoot.

Thanks for posting that @divedivedive.

I didn’t do this, but thanks to whoever did…

http://www.ambumblance.com/