Kids in the Hall revival

“Aaaaaah! What happened to your hair?!”

LOLOL. Poor Kevin.

Also, I have to say, I had never ever thought about seeing Kevin McDonald’s dick, and I’m pretty sure I could have lived a full and happy life continuing with that, and yet here we are.

The bit with the bust of Shakespeare in the third episode killed me. That was hilariously disgusting, or maybe disgustingly hilarious.

The third episode was my favourite episode with the DJ and Shakespeare skits.

Didn’t know that Taddli was an old Mark character from his stint on SNL, watching the SNL skit it’s not as full formed and he’s doing a weird accent that’s a bit of mess.

I thought it was hilarious Mark as the network exec said Mark McKinney needed to lose some weight, and the cast’s shock at Kevin’s loss of hair lol.

You bitches better watch this twice.

Yes, Buddy Cole. I hear and obey, you slut!

OK OK, I’m watching it again geeeze.

Just watched this one… so fantastic!

Oh man, I think episode four is the best one yet. The two French ladies who are stuck on the couch cracked me up completely. ‘The ipad - it recharges!’ Plus the meta Kevin MacDonald sketch was amazing. And the return of the head crusher! These guys have been away too long, I tells ya!

I still haven’t finished the new series myself, but my Roku quietly watched the entire series on its own this weekend. Twice!

I watched 3 episodes last night. The first one wasn’t their strongest and I was worried. Episode 2, with the Zoom masturbation, had me laughing so hard my face hurt. Episode 3, with Dave Foley as the post apocalyptic DJ. That face. That’s the face he makes every time he has to write that alimony check. I felt that in my soul.

I got a pair of brand new rollerskates…

That song has strong, uh, pleasant associations with Heather Graham in Boogie Nights for me, so I didn’t mind it.

Oh man, that one killed me too. I’m sure everyone has their Kids in the Hall MVP and for me it’s always been Bruce McCulloch - when he says, ‘Nobody can know when I come! It will be my little secret!’ and then a second later, ‘I did it!!’ I just about fell out of my chair.

Yes that killed me too.

Bruce McCulloch has been my avatar here for like 10 years, so you could say he’s my fav too.

If I had to rank them, I’d go: Dave, Kevin, Bruce, Scott, Mark.

Stop sophie’s choicing the kids in the hall!

How dare you sir! Mark, who is consistently the best at portraying women (and criminally underused on SNL)? I think he may be the best actor of all of them.

(But I mean, he’s no Dave Foley.)

Bruce is the best because he doesn’t even try to be anyone but himself. He’s either super creepy and intense or this childish weirdo desperately seeking attention. And it’s goddamn hilarious.