KotoR I or II - Are old Jedi more powerful?

Now Lum, the DS Mk. 2 was not complete and they blew up the reactor point blank. Fair is fair.

What never ceases to amaze me is how many people who claim to hate the new trilogy and its effects on the old trilogy will sit about endlessly discussing the semantics of both.

I want a portable Secular Humanist Distortion Field Generator that I can take everywhere I go.

The DS2 destroyed one Rebel frigate with its deadly death ray of death, didn’t it?

It was a Mon Calmari Cruiser. The rebel equivalent of a Star Destroyer.

Okay, but it was way smaller than a planet and moving, too.

To be quite fair, they did think about that by making a big ass force field around the unfinished (not necessarily flawed) Death Star Deux, they just underestimated the deadly nature of the cute furry inhabitants of the moon where they put the generator.

I’m sure that the Death Star Mark III would include a forcefield generated on an uninhabitated moon, but alas…

But the rest of your point stands. The Empires lax security would have been no match for the Federation…

The Death Star II was indestructable. In fact, the designer told the Emporer that the only way it could be destroyed would be if it was attacked before it was completed.

But that was quite specifically not a Force Nuke. It was a Force Suck, as in suck all the life out of everything though this badass hole in the force I made.

Just what the hell kind of sputtering malfunction of crossed and short-circuited retard-brain neurons does it take to be so mind-bogglingly stupid as to misspell such an easy and relatively common word that happens to be CORRECTLY spelled precisely the way it sounds?

It’s not like this particular drooling idiocy is uncommon or rarely repeated either, which perhaps indicates a more fundamental level of rampant and progressing stupidity in those affected.

Or maybe they just need to get slapped upside the head real good to shake the circuitry back into place.

Chill pill etc.

Hey, stand down there Captain Grammar, I often misspell it the same way. I guess this means I need happy slapping as well.

Well, shit, I didn’t spell check that one. Happens about .1% of the time.

Damn, and I was starting to feel bad about being a hit and run overreactor.
Rollory has far exceeded my meagre efforts.

Alternative spelling used to add some colour.

Yeah, I’ve mispelled it before, too. And, you know, what people type isn’t word-for-word, letter-for-letter, how they might have meant to spell and write. That’s why the current meta is to lightheartedly clown people for it as the mood suits us, not flip out and kill 20 slave AIDS ninjas.

Isn’t ‘indestructable’ spelt ‘indestructible’?

But my way is so much more FUN.

Spell checkers are a crutch. Much better to do it using your own brainpower.

Palpatine mentions the midichlorians in Ep3 while speaking to Anakin during Lucas’ version of Star Wars entertainment. I have HBO’s current schedule to thank for knowing this.