Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I read that he gets a unique item later on that stuns a nearby enemy after a kill, which sounds kind of neat. Otherwise he does seem lackluster, plus he looks kind of creepy. Real men perm their hair like Leon.

I could see some value in running dual calvary… but I don’t want to drop the resources into him at this point. He will be so lackluster compared to my boy, Leon.

Plus you’re running strategy faction right? Kind of a waste for him to buff just himself.

It took me 90 tickets to get Listell or Lanford (it was Listell, who is absolutely amazing in PVP) and it took 20 this time to unlock easy mode, aka Tiaris.

Nice! I probably would have tried my luck for Listell if I hadn’t gotten an unexpected Lanford, but probably better for me to conserve for PvE heroes anyway. I have been doing 5 world arena matches a week, but only 5 so that I can remain at a low rank for easy wins.

I need to know more about how Tiaris is easy mode. I got her to 43 so far. I run Liana, Almenda.

I think her attack blessing/miracle becomes invaluable later when fighting enemies with inflated stats. Also she needs more stars for her healing light to be reliable.

I really wanted Tiaris, so I bought the $20 Trinity pack in a moment of weakness.

My first draw of 10, the screen shows rainbow. So excited!!!

Oh, another draw of Dieharte. Furk!!

No more SSRs in my other 40 pulls

So close… One day, I will be able to Princess.

I think I will continue to run these 4 in my glory team, and buff them up. That will let me carry Cherie + Liana +Narn into princess team. I dunno. It’s going to be hard to let go of Elwin. He is quite useful in dragons and general won’t die bully basher.

Ach, that sucks. There’s two more weeks in the banner, and another Tiaris focus banner (+ Liana and Rachel) in probably 2 months.

Tiaris doesn’t have any attack capacity and is pretty limited on the utility side, but…
Underleveled and unupgraded Tiaris’ Healing Light skill let my level 57 team finally clear level 50 content it had been stuck upon for the last couple of weeks. It is amazing.

Her Miracle spell is a game changer/saver, healing everybody in range and adding attack and defense bonus that stack (unlike about any other spell’s) with the faction ones. Attack Blessing is interesting, but mostly in PVP in my opinion.

Basically now that I have her on my Strategists team in PVE, they can only be taken down by one-hit kills - anything else, they will prevail.

PSA you can sweep time rifts.

I hope that’s just a PSA and not a TIL :)

Technically YIL… I also figured out I could AOE goblins instead of killing them one at a time. Doing gobos L40, I am L55. Hein can mostly AOE them with tiaris buff

Yikes. Grinding for class materials must have been painful. Guess there is the guild store, though you have to buy in 10x increments…

Oops I miswrote, I meant ermm the one in the realm that expires and gives you gold/crystals? With special laws.

Ah, timeless trial, that makes more sense! Yeah, that little begin trial button takes you (I think) two tiers below the highest one you’ve finished. Still generally have to auto a bunch to get back to something challenging.

Another tip that everyone probably already knows - you can carry forward an active stage from current day’s secret realm to the next day, and it will use the next day’s bonus. For example, I can do Ice dragon well but I can’t handle Thunder Dragon (lack decent infantry and am too cheap to invest in Lewin) so I’ll start an ice dragon stage some time before the day rolls over, and when I finish it the next day I’ll get the daily bonus for the completion. I haven’t done a thunder dragon since level 40. Also works for Aniki training, etc.

God I hate that Thunder dragon

Things are going well then - pop! - 1/2 the team is dead

It’s easier with Elwin soloing!