Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Change now, if you can. I was level 30 or so when I learned that, and was too invested so I’m stuck on Dark Cave server solo. If you can join some Qt3ers, make it happen!

Hm, that’s odd, I’d think you’ll get the indicator but regardless type bonuses should still apply. Note that troops and heroes are considered separately, so in your case, your lancer troops would get the bonus vs the wolves, but your hero would not; and if the wolves manage to go through your lancers somehow, they’ll do increased damage against an infantry Matthew.

Grats!

Today I ended up doing a 10x draw on a whim, and ended up with Ledin (well, shards) + Elwin. So you guys don’t have to hear me gripe about not having decent infantry anymore!

Ok, I’ll change over to Celier Lake just in case I stick with this thing and want to join a guild.

Oh, we are on the same server. Maybe you are one of my arena nemesis!

I finally beat Scylla.
Like you guys said, debuffing scylla carries only benefits.
But even then, I ran numbers and test and was figuring I couldn’t ditch the 24k dmg/turn required to win with my Strategic team. The powered up team I was aligning wasn’t doing much more good. I switched my best gear to them and was able to take her down in 13 turns.

I don’t want to think the kind of numbers you’d need to take on her level 60 variant.

I run a lot of “opposite” troops, and the indicator seems to take into account the variety of discreet bonus (you’ll get a glimpse of the ones affecting the player later in the troop tech trees) and compare them to give its “strong” or “weak” verdict. It serves as an hint in the early game, but later on it can become misleading — you probably won’t rely on it at all by then.

The fact you weren’t seeing any indicator at all in your case seems to indicate the strong aspect of your lancer troops was balanced out by the weak aspect of your Matthew in the game’s logic (even though you probably had a definitive advantage).

I just restarted as Peacedog on the guild server.

I will make room and friend you. I am Pomeranian. I think it’s level 25 to join a guild?

edit: Guild is called “Shadows End”. No, I did not create the name.

I’m PizzaAddict on the server. Didn’t take long at all to get back since I was able to skip all the opening dialog this time. Might be a bit before I get to level 25 as we are getting ready to sell our house so my evenings have been busier than usual.

Plugging along. Hit what I assume is a slight wall at level 19 as it’s taking awhile for me to hit 20. I can’t clear the next chapter mission yet and Time Warp 2-something or other isn’t easy. So I gues I’ll be grinding 1-x maps the rest of this evening. Of course daily missions tomorrow will probably have some xp awards but I’ve gotten them all from today.

I finally got to do a 10 Trinity card summon but didn’tsnag anyone above B on the tier list I’ve been going by. That said, I did pick up Sophia, Anna, and Sonya. Sonya is now my main cavalry person but I might stick with Alemda as my healer for now (giving me a main force of Matthew, Lance, Almeda, Sonya, and Grenier. I sub in Jessica occasionally)…

1. I’m ready to advance Matthew’s class (he just hit 20) . I think I am going down the Hero line for now. That said, I have a few questions. Do you, eventually ( I realize this could take awhile and you wouldn’t do it on just any characteR) want to master every possible class for a character to get the extra stat bonuses?

2. Is forging silver-background equipment worthwhile? I wouldn’t waste rarer upgrade hammers or anything. But I am accumulating lots of brown stuff and lots of lowest tier upgrade hammers. I am talking specifically just about forging, not upgrading the stars (which seems like it’s one of those “only for the best” mechanics).

3. While considering whether to keep Almeda, and understanding that one day I could get better high tier healers, how much is Sophia being SR an advantage? she only has one higher stat growth category (mdefense). I haven’t looked up to see what powers she or Almeda get at higher levels yet. I like shield but strengthen looks nifty.

Really enjoying this so far.

If you do Matthew sword hero that’s to get the Protagonist faction buff. personally, I did flyer Matthew as I drew a lucky early great swordsman.

I hit 60 a couple weeks ago, and I just mastered the classes to two heroes. I haven’t had the resources to master a third which I really should…

As you level up the classes two things happen. one is a minor extra stat buff for finishing all pips for that class (4 pips for tier 3 classes). You also unlock extra troop types. You’ll be working for tier 2 troops around level 30ish IIRC…? Don’t remember exact number. That will be a big thing.

Silver stuff is garbage, I alchemetize it for gold, as gold is most needed resource. If you have too much gold it’s because you don’t have the gear to upgrade yet. Gold stuff (SR) is good, I still plan on leveling gold gear to 50 to fill out my main team. SSR gear (rainbow gold) is very hard to level up.

Later you’ll get a free SSR Last Knight spear, it is very good. You probably want to get that to 50 first, slowly.

I love Almeda! I used almeda till very high level as my main healer even thought I had both Tiaris and Liana (both SSR healers). It’s because she got free bonds so she had higher INT. her skills are useful. The free debuff, and the free global heal are useful.

I understand Sophia is good because of rewind. i have not leveled her up.

I just retired my Grenier a few days ago in lieu of another tank.

There’s a player who farms the highest level dragons with only starter and silver heroes, no SSR draws at all.

Jessica is not worth investing as a caster, but she has a very useful skill, teleport. I did use her for a bit. That lets you finish gold events in 1 turn! Jessica Taxi is also very useful in some guild war maps, and to teleport the unkillable tank into the middle of mobs when farming aniki.

If you are redoing the rifts grab the chests while you’re at it.

I made my sonya an archer because I didn’t know what I was doing. She has one useful skill, the AOE mass attack buff. Even at level 25 i still bring her to support my team. buff up, and let my mages AOE the mobs up. Mostly for guild wars.

One more thing, if the Time rift 2 maps are too hard maybe try the time rift 1 on elite.

Ugh, I had all the Time Rift normal chests on the other server but just realized I only have 2/7 on this one. So they’re my next grab. I hit account level 20 (I didn’t realize sweep just let you free clear a map in a rift for the xp and such) but I can’t kill that first dragon yet I just learned. I think I will go dragon on Matthew, after reading about Faction buffs and his upgrades.

I’ve done I think 3 elite 1-x maps but the next one is level 21 so I didn’t try it yet. My guys all just hit 20 so I’m mulling class upgrades for some of them.

Grenier can cast glory buff, the faction thing is not well-explained on the web.

Yeah… you know how long it took me to realize you could sweep time rifts??

Do the path of glory, I got my cherie at day 6. She’s the 2nd strongest DPS in the game, strongest in glory and princess factions I believe.

Yeah so I have a question about the Path. I’ve got all but 1 day 1 activity completed and 2 day 2.

My last day 1 activity is: Share 1 time after hero summon.

What does that even mean? Share what? How? With who? “Go” takes me to the summon screen but puts me on the third thing, hero summon. It looks like there are 7 days of quests with 10 a day so I can only miss 10 to get Cherie, which every guide says you want to get.

I was under the impression it was preferable to summon under one of the active thingies if it offered good heroes (which the current one - something of Radiance I think - gives an enhanced shot at Elwin and Ledin, so I did my first 10x trinity with it selected).

As for the two day 2 objectives. . . one is to refresh crystals. But you can’t do that on PC and I’m probably not going to bother installing on mobile (my google password is sooo long typing it in will be a huge hassle). The other is to do a team battle but it looks like nobody is doing them. So on to day 3 tomorrow. Once I realized these were there I’ve done as much as I could.

Just login on your phone, click share, you don’t even need to have facebook. The share will fail but the game doesn’t know it and gives you credit.

Hmm you should be able to screenshot your hero gallery, there’s a share button there I think

I am pretty sure you don’t need to spend money to do. Oh you don’t have to type in google password on phone, it’s autologin. You only have to on PC.

Team battle, does that mean aniki? I can run one if you want.

If I could do it all over again, I’d go sword Matthew instead of dragon. His dragon skills are nothing to write home about, and you get Cherie who is a better flyer in most cases. On the other hand his protagonist faction buff is unique to him only, and having that flexibility is something that could be handy in later content that has favored heroes (ie guild wars, eternal temple) but is something I’m not quite willing to spend 2 runes on.

(That said dragon Matthew did make mid game easier, I think.)

Yeah I think that refresh crystals one requires money, but you can just skip it. You can skip a number of the tasks and still get Cherie.

The current banner with the two redheads is good, once that passes the next good one would be near the end of June (that one has 2 of the best units in the game, so worth saving for.)

I have been messing around with this a little, and it’s love/hate so far. The base gameplay and especially all of the deep class and stat and gear advancement appeals to me, but there is so much grinding (and I don’t mind grinding generally!) that sometimes it feels like what I’m really doing is trying to optimize as much to run on Auto as possible. There’s also so much stuff to collect, though, and I do like collecting…!

(It also doesn’t help that I had eased into it a bit, and by the time I knew there was such a thing as a free Cherie, I had missed out on the free Cherie, and I don’t really want to restart. I have had pretty good luck with pulls, though: Leon, Liana, Vargas, Chris, Hein, among others.)

The Cherie draw should have been a couple of days ago, I guess it will be next week.

Don’t forget you can auto a lot of the maps. So, you can auto most of the dailies while you brush your teeth or get dressed… Then spend your time on the more interesting tasks when you have a free 20 mins

*Edit. Just realized you already auto, so preaching to the choir

Sonya is excellent cavalry, even at high levels. I retired her when I got Leon, but she can go far.

Almeda is a great healer, and is in my level 60 party. Ultimate quip is a good debuff, and she can provide at least some healing across the map. I would stick w her unless you have one of the SSR healers