Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I got Estelle too. I’m not sure where she fits yet, but I’m going to bring her up to the main leveling group.

I’ll give up an eye-tooth [1] for that. OMG!

[1] I’ve got spares sitting in a jar anyway.

You’re probably better of investing in Ledin for a PvE tank, though from what I hear she does decent AoE damage. I felt that AoEs were pretty useless PvE early/midgame, though I ended tackling a lot of the later timeless trials through Lana/Bozel AoEs and letting the mobs crash into the Ledinwall.

Free stuffs:

EBYZLRLH5

Thanks! Where do you find those codes for the future? Email or something?

Well, I got them off reddit, but supposedly people get them on email or facebook group.

I am not into grinding to the end game or whatever at all, but I actually find the missions more enjoyable than the 3DS Fire Emblem that I spent like $45 on so I just do them.

Let’s not even compare it to the recently released Langrisser 1+2 remake, priced over 60$, and with contents quality the level of a… mobile game. Err… You get what I meant, hopefully.

I say I don’t care about graphics, but this is very RPGMaker 1998.

Kind of wish I wasn’t into the endgame grinding, but I am. Scratches that MMO progression itch.

I found this soundtrack yesterday, this second song sounds SOOO familiar. Maybe all this 16-bit music sounds alike.

I somtimes run two tanks, or sometimes run Ledin as straight up swordsman type. It depends on the force layout. Grenier is typically the other tank in this scenario so she would replace him.

Ledin is my “main” period right now. I give him the best everything I can except when something makes more sense on Cherie (which doesn’t come up a lot; I can’t recall if Ledin can use that SSR spear but it’s on Cherie e.g.). And I’m focused on their bonds over everybody else right now.

All the soundtrack from the Langrisser Mobile is pulled from the first three games. Some tracks are almost straightly lifted from the PC-Engine version (they almost have the same arrangements).
The SFC version of the second game is quite terrible in my opinion compared to the quality FM of the Megadrive version:

(yes, Elwin didn’t look or sound like a brat back then)

Some tracks from Langrisser 3 were sadly shortened, making them very repetitive in our current game. That’s about the only negative I can point out.

Also got my leon fully mastered. Gotta grind gear and bonds now - yuck

Account level 34.

Been trying to do Time Rift 3-7. Leon just shows up and wrecks everything. I bring Grenier and Ledin with elite lancers. Leon don’t care.

I also feel like despite having a level or two advantage for e.g. chapter missions and the late 3-x time warp missions, my stats do sometimes seem behind the enemies. I’m grinnding towards upgrades but I can’t get to the class upgrades I need yet without passing 3-7 (and doing ok in the next rift).

Also, why does the arena so frequently offer me 3 opponents with 10+ levels on me? I can’t win that ever. I am steadily progressing towards my first SSR accessory from the honor store. I can’t upgrade my SSR equipment (which is just two pieces and I’m only really concerned about the Last Knight spear) without getting past 3-7 either, so I’m tapped out there.

You are at a turning point: at level 34, you can get your first level 35 characters, which can upgrade their class and acquire, as their first skill in their new class, the faction buffs for some of them. Faction buffing will be absolutely required at about all time from now on.
If you can’t upgrade your characters’ classes yet because of material concerns, this is why the Guild Store is there. Be happy: for the first month, guilds had no in-game purpose yet, and most people were just stuck there, leveling up but unable to upgrade their units ;D

The Arena does what it can to offer a fair offer, but you have joined a relatively aged server because of @wisefool’s foolishness, so the majority of players will be much higher level than you (this is why the game encourages you joining a newer server).
But the game has got various mechanics to prevent you from falling to deep down, and if you keep playing, you will progress — which is why so many players use bots, I am guessing.

It’s the “crests” I need, and they aren’t offered in the guild store (or aren’t at my level?).

Ah right, you will be offered them once you reach level 35. Hang in there ;)

Don’t be afraid the level your elite lancers in troop training, you need them at level 5 to unlock Phalanx training anyway. Once you beat the level 40 Anikis (and reach level 12 in the training field) you can get a guildie or one of us to help you through level 45 Aniki early, which could get you a rainbow book to unlock T3 units. It’s a nice jump in power once you get angels or sorceresses.