Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Okay, I think if you kill ONE enemy in guild wars, you can get the guild-wide rewards which are nice. That’s midnight for me thought kinda bad :(

Maybe on the weekend?

Thanks for the writeup. Kind of wish the time rifts would go into the stories with more detail. What’s with all the princesses with bad fathers who are forced to fight against the hero? (from reading the bio, is Shelf just a bad rehash of Freya?)

I think that trope came around Langrisser 3, when the game turned from being a tactical RPG to become the, then ubiquitous, nailing simulator, inspired by the tremenduous success of Tokimeki Memorial.
The cast went from 3 to 5 female characters to dozens, the vast majority of which the player character is supposed to become enticed with.
I am guessing it is much easier to write a single girl character distinguished by her colorsilk of choice and abused by some evil figure, than to create a whole cast of complex characters revolving around her.

Ah, interesting!

Regardless I quite enjoyed the fact that I became best buds with Liana by giving her 10 white cats I had rattling around in my bag.

Did 70 or 80 pulls and got squat. :(

The RNG was not on my side today I guess.

Damn, that sucks. I’ve had long streaks of ~120 without an SSR, and I’ve gotten 3 SSRs within 30 pulls or so.

Bloody Melody for the 77k event point SSR item reward. Reading it’s basically Nighthawk level (lol).

Yeah. If it makes you feel any better mine was an Elven belt that I promptly ore’d.

Yeah at least it’s not a total loss. Just, uh, like 98% of one. But now I have enough epic martial spirits that I can look to upgrade something once Last Knight is maxed. Probably Frostrend, as it’s my only other weapon.

Yes two weapons and armor for ledin.

Well I am 940 experience to account level 44. Will hit 45 on. . . Monday maybe? Just using Burgers is 440 stamina per day (not counting refreshes during the day, just “day’s starting stamina, burgers, and daily mission rewards”)? Thart’s 440 xp + another 500 I ( think it is?) for Daily missions. Another 100 for leveling to 44. I’m saving trinity crystals right now (banner summonr batch #5 was a dud) and only have one burger outside of the daily allotment (because I’ve been spending them on the event to get caught up over the last week). So two days is just under 2k xp by themselves, and I know this level needed over 2200 experience.

I would probably spend a little cash on burgers or crystals but I can’t since I signed up for the PC client using Google and I have an iphone. Kek.

Anyway I am ready to get the next set of class and weapon upgrade mats. I can finally bump my SSR weapons to 40.

Oh you’d need to use an emulator. If you wanted to spend money, the +1 daily dragon/ aniki gives more drops if you’re impatient, and the clock of forgiveness is very nice to solve maps. It lets you reset maps three times every try.

Important safety tip, thanks Egon!

Incidentally I have tried the Leve 45 Guild hall event battle. I just can’t do it. Ledin usually gets taken out - by a combination of something and then one of the Ur-dino cavalry - by the end of turn 2. And then it’s a route. I will really enjoy getting Phalanx on him in like 3k xp.

Sadly Ledin gets Phalanx at 50, not 45. Those 5 levels can be tough. I got Amazon Champions to tie me over, but looking now I don’t think lvl1 Amazon Champions is that much better than lvl 5 Elite Lancer. Well, one rainbow book is pretty cheap.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

What a bummer.

Maybe I’ll keep leveling Estelle then, since she already has them. I don’t really have a spectacular third DPS yet anyway (it’s basically going to be Rachel, and she’s getting there but she’s a level behind and I ram out of hammers for gear upgrades as I got the SR healer orb thingy and wanted to put some in that instead).

Geez. 1976 ATK and that’s with an SR weapon. That’s a 5* luna apparently.

That is a lot of SSR Scrolls!

Well, to be fair you get the highest out of combat numbers using the SR lance, and it’s with the 30% blessing. Still, much better than my Luna!

I got Tiaris!