Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

You can totally casual this game, IMO. Most of all the content can be done at lower levels… so if you’re level 60 and not min/maxed, you can still pretty easily do level 55 or level 50 content.

Sadly I can’t afford to spend any hammers leveling it. Just getting my SSR weapons, and Ledin’s armor, to 40 is going to take me awhile as it is (I did get Last Knight to 40 but now all I have are N hammers left).

Is there a good resource to look this up, like what class to make people and when to use runestones?

I am not in a guild, should I just join on? Does it matter which one? I am not on whatever server y’all are on.

Absolutely no need to look up.
In my case, I didn’t, and spent wrongly 4 runestones, and still am ok and it turns out one of the wrongly spent runestones turned what most people think of as ‘meh’ character into a PVE beast ;) The game is that smart, I’d say.
if you save your runestones, you’ll have a very good idea how to use them later on, but more importantly on who to use them, as that is the real decision you’ll have to make. Characters that don’t need runestones usually have a single path, to make things clear (like Tiaris or Liana).
You should join a guild for the fun it provides (hopefully), and the rewards: it helps advancing and not having to spend all your food grinding for items.

You could also alchemy a level 40 or 50 SR healer armor and use part of those hammers on the SSR one to 20, and then the rest on the ones you want to push!

Guilds aren’t particularly involved either. It just gives me some extra maps to run each day, access to more materials for upgrading heroes and weapons, a monthly runestone, and extra crystals and ore twice a week.

And you don’t have to socialize or do joint battles or anything. Can be in a guild and still basically be playing solo - if that is your bag

The Twisted Fate challenges are meant to stay, I thought? Only the ones from the trail event will disappear. Am I wrong, @soondifferent?

I believe so, but that’s based on hearsay. Still, there’s no time limit anywhere on the Twisted Fate pages which supports it.

Brr, now I’m worried!
In the Trail tree, I got closer today to finishing the Under the Moon Lana thing, thanks to Liana turning Leon into Cherie, but neither her, nor my quite bonded Tiaris, can resist a single area spell from Lana with consistancy (it’s totally random it seem, as the damage is very large). Oh well, good bye, 60 SNES controllers!

This is how I did it (god knows I tried enough attempts to remember it): Ledin/Luna/Lana/Leon/Liana/Cherie. Everyone stays put in the beginning and let Ledin eat all the ghosts. Once the two birds come down, Luna hits the harpy, and at the same time wind pressure/fix damage the gargoyle, which allows Lana to one shot the gargoyle. Cherie goes and finishes off the harpy. Cherie will eat a Lana AoE and hopefully survive thanks to angels. Leon goes left, Lana heads right, Ledin goes south. Luna and Cherie takes more damage at this point, but Liana sticks around the center and heals them. Luna and Cherie gets Lana to half, which triggers the clones - Lana and Leon takes out the left/right clones, and then goes to help Ledin with his. Whoever survives at this point goes up to fight Lana prime. I think I only had 2 survivors by the end of it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/langrisser/comments/aosi5o/collection_of_guides/

Somewhere in here, not very organized. The faction guide is what I used, and I was still confused as hell…

Just had an idea, can’t you look in the game itself to see what final class most people take?

AFAIK a good rule of thumb woudl be don’t pick any of the deadend classes that only have one tier 2 and no tier 3. That’s a waste of a tier 3.

Example, Matthew’s flier class is a tier 2 only. Actually, this may be an exception, I did exactly that because for Reasons I followed this guide to make him a flier. If you put him down middle path, he gets general and can buff Protagonist in case you do protagonist faction.

In the next 10 levels or so you’re gonna want to figure out what faction to focus on. That’s another ball of wax and gets complicated. The guides suck at explaining. Basically some characters can cast a 4-turn buff that makes everyone in their faction more powerful.

For Glory, there’s Ledin, Grenier, and Elwin. For princess there’s Shelf and Luna. etc etc. So you usually want to keep your main characters for one faction so you don’t have to split resources.

Don’t have :)

I have an SR 10 armor I would be replacing and I just Alchemied my last remaining SR item that was actually leveled and not equiped (something a caster was using Pre- Sage’s). That got Ledin’s armor to 35.

Looking at my characters, I have the following items sitting on the bench not doing anything (all SR):

Level 30 emerald lance (nice hammers for that, this is what Sonya was using before Frostrend, and I think it was on Cherie before Last Knight in fact)
Level 30 bow on Narm (I sort of level Narm now and again, she’s 42 I think)
couple of level 10 weapons
A Level 20 greaves
A level 10 Berzerker Helmet
A small (2-3) assortment of level 10 itemsI am forgetting.

So I have more stuff I can alchemy. I kinda still want someone with Phalanx I can call on though, so I probably won’t ditch all of that stuff. And I may not touch Narm’s gear. But the spear isn’t being used by anyone (Ledin and Lewin both have SR 30 weapons I haven’t bothered to upgrade yet). The question remains on whether I want to keep the Greaves just in case (they would be used on my “backup” tank).

This is where I fail already (mildly, as I can control the damage): my Lana/Bozel team needs to take 3 shots, that is with Lana’s debuffing.
My 23K team isn’t up to it yet! (and prolly won’t be by the time it is gone)

It’s my blessing and my curse that the game keeps giving me Lana dupes. On one hand 6* Lana has helped me pass some hard content, on the other hand I really didnt need another 100 Lana shards on top of everything.

I tried a bit more, but my various magic users are my doom. As a Strategist faction lover, I only had Egbert and Imelda for most of the game, and the lack of bonds and rank hurts (My Liana is still rank 3=range 1 for a week!)

I took a stab at a couple of summons under the Princess Banner but no luck so far.

I have managed to cap LK, Frostrend, and Ledin’s armor at 40 (or Frostrend is still 39). I am working on getting the Crystal ball to 30, and will probably do the Sage’s Hat to 30 after that. I did decide to grab the +1 goddess trial and Anki VIP thing and it’s helping me get some xtra hammers next to Friendship purchases. I snagged a Holy Grail but can’t afford to level it all yet (for Rachel).

Lotto spins were meh and I’m not sure I want to waste any more crystals (otoh the rewards outstanding are mostly great, but it’s now really expensive to spin). I do have enough crystals for another batch of Trinity cards but I am holding off for right now. I have resumed Main Chapter and time Warp progression, which should get me some crystal income.

Shelf and Angelina have their uses, but they’re less useful than the characters who might be in the “Valentine” banner maybe at the end of the month, so it might be a good idea to save up for them. (Elwin/Liana/Leon/Lana are all very very good for PvE)

I believe @wisefool has been waiting for this banner though. Maybe he can actually play princess now!

Angelina is freaking endearing. She is a bit tricky to use properly (I was taught during a joint battle by a nice fellow, and she is one of the funniest characters to play with in pve - if you ever need tips, I’ll gladly pass them on) and she lacks a bit of firepower, but with her lobsters she is damn near invincible. Too bad she can’t think of anybody but herself!

100 tickets and i got my Shelf!!! I actually used 110 (all my tickets) because I thought my 100th was a dupe Angelina before I remembered they are twins!

Congrats!