Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Yeah that pole is kind of stupid, since doesn’t work with any range 1 skills, and it doesn’t push forward your troops range (meaning if you put ranged troops, then suddenly your melee combattant is a wuss in close combat!).
Very disappointing in a sense, but I confess I was a bit scared when I got it and read the description: for a few minutes I was thinking they had broken their game!

I keep thinking that knight path Gerald&Layla + that staff + sorceresses might be a fun build.

So last week’s SSS5 trial was ridiculous. Team split up, enemy has Alte faction buff so you can’t hide, enemy team has Lanford to one shot your tank even when wounded and Emerick to disable guard. Time law is enemy immune to debuffs, and SSS5 enemies get a free immune to fixed damage buff, which takes my usual BozelSeal-LunaBuff-Lana2xAoE cheese off the table. My Chivalry/1000 hooves Leon pretty much goes from 100% to 10% health when attacking (though I think that’s partly due to the crappy 1000 hooves animation) while he only takes off maybe 60% of the enemy’s health. Saving grace is that there is a bunch of city walls to camp on - that +30%def made it possible for Ledin to survive. Vargas would have been better there though, since Ledin falls over as soon as the Phalanxes croak.

Fortunately everyone is saying this week’s trial is easy.

Also, looks like sweeps coming August 8th. Long time to wait, but it sounds like Eternal Temples will be included.

Yeah I had picked my week to try and go for the S++.

Careful, they say we will get the Goddess Blessing for Eternal Temples soon, which is a first step toward the sweep but I’ll be careful as your expection for those to be included on August 8th!

Doing the Level 45 light bulb mission (I can only bring two reward up folks, so it’s still better than the level 35), I can auto it like 9 times in 10. But I die that one time. How odd. Good news is I’m almost done with Bulb farming for the last tier of rewards (I think I’ll need to run it 2-3 times tomorrow). Still have to do the other two mats though.

Most of those are so short contained (AOE fun!) I don’t auto them and go for the higher tier with full rewards. This way, in your condition, you could do one manual and get the rewards of two autos!

I can’t win them manually with that sort of setup; my AOE options just aren’t super strong yet. I don’t even have a full compliment of bonus drop characters sadly. I haven’t tried to see how many bonus drop people I can bring and win manually, because I mostly auto it while working. It suits me better.

I look forward to the day I can do the top-level missions in these events though.

How does the blue orb “you get bonus healing every turn” for dailies work? I’ve cleared the level 45 (iirc) Bond Realm several times now, and the orb shows up. But the next day, it’s not there anymore.

It’s cuz every day of the week it’s a different map so there’s actually 7 maps!

Face palm. I didn’t realize. Ok then.

I asked it myself upthread :p

I will hit account level 52 today. I just got Aeneas armor to level 30 for Ledin. The Aeneas Helmet is also at 30 and King Amulet at 40. I think the next upgrade will be getting the KA to max.

Next up for class upgrades is Tiaris I think. Because I sort of rotate between Rachel/Sonya/Lewin, but she is always there. Also, because I just need some 45 mats to do hers.

Saw on reddit that CN and TW get 18 Gates of Fate runs per day, and people were hoping the devs would add that for us over in the west.

On I lark I threw 20 trinity at the princess banner and got Angelina. Part of me wants to try for Shelf so I get the princess buffer. But I have not touched my now large pile of trinity crystals (large for me, low 7k).

Grats! The GoF thing is a limited time event (~2 weeks?), we got one of those maybe 2 months back and people just want to make sure we get one when the other regions get theirs.

It’s a feature from time to time. We got it at least once in the world server. Last week it was Japan. Sometimes you get an extra daily run here and there too.

That’s a very cool thing to do, giving extra dalies/bond realm runs/etc. I will be on closer lookout.

I just beat the latest Trails plot mission, which was fun. It took quite a few tries and I watched a few videos (which helped more from a general strategy sense, e.g. I forgot Olivier’s bomb ability did an attack debuff. . . crucial!). It actually makes me excited to one day have high level Leonhardt and Olivier (but a long way from today, heh).

Looks like the mission that opens the third tier of rewards is tomorrow’s plot mission. I just have a couple of missions left to do before I have all the resources I anticipate spending.

Is there any better/best way to set up sequence order for auto battling in regular pvp?

Ooooooh yes, especially on attack. On defense, past a certain level, you got zero chance to win sadly.

I don’t think I’ve ever won a defense :D

So how about on attack? Mostly I’ve been playing around with when the healer goes, but I haven’t settled on anything for sure. I keep having to fight level 60 people who are say 200-1500 lower than me in power. Sonya and sometimes Cherie seem to die early no matter what I do. But mostly Sonya.

Also level 7 Phalanx woo.

For attack, I put bozel in the front, and Liana right behind, so Bozel goes first, black holes/earthquakes, Liana again him Bozel does second AoE and it’s pretty a sure win on auto. If they don’t have characters in the front row (always put your guys at the back!) Bozel might only get one AoE off (or none, if it’s the desert map.)

So that’s a bit character dependent. Others use Leticia to add movement. Good news is the free Bozel event should return in a month or two. Bad news is that everyone will have Bozel too.